Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't stop them from putting bill Cosby in jail so Jim Crow Joe can get the same treatment.

good logic cac. So you admitting you are posting fake news about biden in this forum?

I dont kno why u haven't been banned already. U are clearly a cac

good logic cac. So you admitting you are posting fake news about biden in this forum?

I dont kno why u haven't been banned already. U are clearly a cac
So me saying anti black racist bitches lied on bill Cosby and got him locked up, so I could careless if a anti black racist Jim crow Joe gets the same is proof that I'm white? You coons and buffoons on here cape for white men like no other, smh. In the words of Styles P " Eat a dick with shit on it".

So me saying anti black racist bitches lied on bill Cosby and got him locked up, so I could careless if a anti black racist Jim crow Joe gets the same is proof that I'm white? You coons and buffoons on here cape for white men like no other, smh. In the words of Styles P " Eat a dick with shit on it".

:tuh:

Only a cac would repeat that

This white boy is callin me a coon cuz i questioned why he is intentionally posting fake news (like a Russian bot)

:lol9:

This white boy is callin me a coon cuz i questioned why he is intentionally posting fake news (like a Russian bot)

:lol9:
This coon is caping for a anti black racist that intentionally made laws that put millions of black men and women in prison. :imsayin:

fuck Bill Cosby he was on some respectful politics shit but whole time a rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back