Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if Trump wins again after all the fuckery of 2020 and basically 2/3’s of all government (past and present) rallying against him, this dude had to have made a deal with the devil. Supernatural influence can be the only explanation.

Seein all the long lines at early voting places has me cautiously optimistic.

But regardless of what the votes say, trump will still challenge the results, then it will go to the supreme court...then its anyone's guess

I think some people that might normally vote for Trump will sit this one out. They can’t bring themselves to vote for Biden, but they won’t vote for Trump either. They’ll focus on voting Republican down ballot and hope they can keep the senate to deter Joe’s policies.

I’m in Trump country here in a more rural area of Greensboro NC and I see tons of state and national candidate signs but they’re usually not accompanied by a Trump sign anymore. I used to see them everywhere a couple of months ago.

well as everyone knows im not voting but this covid debacle and now refusing to agree on a second stimulus check, the man is toast I feel

still not underestimating the amount of racist mfers that will do whatever to sustain white supremacy even if it means overlooking their own suffering in the processs
Wait, I thought that guy from the other thread was joking. Don't you live in Pennsylvania? Your vote likely matters more than most of the people reading this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back