Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t seen anyone of the non-voting coalition state even one policy they’d like to see passed to help the black community, much less a full agenda that if adopted by a candidate would cause them to vote.

I don’t even care if they just repost an agenda created by someone else. I just want to see what it would take for them to vote since they giving so many reasons for not voting.

I still haven’t seen anyone of the non-voting coalition state even one policy they’d like to see passed to help the black community, much less a full agenda that if adopted by a candidate would cause them to vote.

I don’t even care if they just repost an agenda created by someone else. I just want to see what it would take for them to vote since they giving so many reasons for not voting.
8FA7DB7E-2A22-4002-AC0F-4338278F9C64.gif

These right wing white ppl are delusional if they think trump can shit other ppl in life and death. Be cruel, racist, sexist and have zero empathy or compassion. Yet ppl suppose to be kind when his relative dies. foh.

These ppl bout to get a rude awakening when trump dies. Ppl gone be celebrating in the streets like when bin laden was killed. They are underestimating how much the world truly hates him.
Big facts

He's a raging white supremacist, fuck him

Rest in Piss Brother trump

M3Ea.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back