Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was me. I posted the link and I even added the bullet points in here.

So can you pull up the so called non tangible things that you found in there? I want to see specifically what you are talking about. Please don't be shy.

Man Im not engaging in a circular argumemt.

I posted the fact that NONE of the language in that damn lift every voice agenda specifically addresses the black community. Its all "minority, people of color, low income" phrasing. Hence the lift every voice title.

Then I looked at the latino agenda, the asian american agenda, The lbgt agenda, the immigration agenda etc.

Each of those are not only titled to directly reference those groups, they also include funding resources and legislation SPECIFICALLY for them. Not minorities, not people of color, but each particular group.

Don't know whats so difficult to understand here. Everybody else gets theirs and the black community is expected to be satisfied with trickle down shit

Plenty of post in here have discussed just that. Why don't you point out what is so disgusting about it to you for us?

Also you know what nobody in here is discussing? Mike Pence track record. How come nobody is discussing his track record? After all he is her opponent right? The choice is between Biden/Harris and Trump/Pence so let's compare Kamala Harris to Mike Pence since that is what the decision is gonna be.

Well that's because she never blatantly said this. We can't have a discussion for something that was never said by the person you are accusing. Can you explain what you mean by specific for us?

Why don't you help those of us out who don't know about this supposed lab scandal? Please share this story as it seems like most of the posters here are unaware of it. Why don't you guide that discussion?

What is her pro police stance? What corruption? Again if you bring it forward we can discuss it. Why are you questioning why we aren't discussing something without citing and sourcing what it is? How are we supposed to have a discussion on things you are spelling out as here say?

There has been plenty of discussion about all of these things regarding Joe Biden. Even way back before the primaries we were in here debating and discussing all of these things. What exactly are you looking for?

1. I clearly posted several disgusting things she did like the blocking of evidence that could have exonorated innocent people.

Or how about her locking up parents imstead of addressing the root problem of why their kids weren't in school? I wonder how many were drug/alcohol addicts who needed treatment rather than jail. Locking up people for having addiction problems is republican shit.

Or how about the Celeste Guap case? The local pd was sexually abusing that underage girl. She had sex with at least 18 officers, one killed himself. She did nothing at all about it when she was in a position to. Go look at the feedback from the community. Most of them have no respect for her tenure because she often did jack shit to serve justice.

@Los216

Did you see where I posted this earlier? This was one major reason so many of us were not fucking with her the first run

I see now a lot of us have short term memory.

Regardless, she clearly says shes not doing anything only for black people.

Now listen to her reasoning for it. The shit doesn't even make sense. Look at her body language as she said no, she seemed almost appalled at the mere thought.

I dare any other politician to say some shit like about a group of ppl expect that same group to vote for them.

they are a real representative system you don't ever get one government controlling anything they are forced to calibrate and negotiate

In the UK, for example, we got the Popular vote aka first past the post system which means every region is treated the same so London is regarded as "progressive" but there's not enough Londoners to win an election so we all ways fall in line with the rest of the country

Last edited:
@Los216

Did you see where I posted this earlier? This was one major reason so many of us were not fucking with her the first run

I see now a lot of us have short term memory.

Regardless, she clearly says shes not doing anything only for black people.

Now listen to her reasoning for it. The shit doesn't even make sense. Look at her body language as she said no, she seemed almost appalled at the mere thought.

I dare any other politician to say some shit like about a group of ppl expect that same group to vote for them.

Wtf?

See this is why I rather help black people get money vs waiting for someone to give reparations or even the playing field.

How she say all that then say she won't help just black people? In fucking sane

Wtf?

See this is why I rather help black people get money vs waiting for someone to give reparations or even the playing field.

How she say all that then say she won't help just black people? In fucking sane
I feel like when people talk about a black agenda, they want it to be only black. And even if it helps blacks, but also helps others, then it’s no good.

Can’t something help all people of color or do we not like it because it doesn’t only help us?

Should we turn away good policy that’s advantageous to us because it’s also advantageous to others?

And should we dismiss people that say they’ll help us and others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back