Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna see how they about to put this whole thing together because I believe they really don’t like each other and try to just co- exist. They both going to spend the first debate backtracking on fucked up shit they said or did in the past. And you know Candace Owens thirsty ass is going to try to host the VP debates because she can’t stand kamala Harris
Candace owens ass is not hosting a VP debate it will be some geriatric from PBS that will do it.

This just shows how out of touch the DNC is with the black community.

Once they take note of all the social media backlash they're getting from picking her, I wouldn't be surprised if she steps down by the end of the month.

Then again, that probably won't happen because that would be a PR disaster.

Guess it's a no-win situation.

Social media ain't the real world. According to social media Bernie was gonna wipe the floor with Biden and you saw how that turned out once it came to people actually putting their votes in

I have no real opinion on Biden or his politics, but I can tell you Vice media is great for entertainment but they often get issues wrong. I would suggest anyone interested in his stance on a particular issue check his website or an outlet that has more journalist associated with it. Here is 30 seconds worth of googling:

Lmao politics rots people's brains man

If all that shit about Kamala record in mass incarceration is true wtf is Ava Duvernay of all ppl doing giving her a dedication post?

I just don't get it
That's a microcosm of Kamala and Joes partnership tho. Kamala called out joes racism during the debates. That happens in politics in general. They beef with each other but they have to come together for the greater good of the party. That goes for the media too. Gotta walk back your criticism and get on board

receipts are a bitch tho

Even if I don't like the pick, Im glad to see HU produce ANOTHER trailblazing alumna. Hope that endowment money increases tenfold now :celebrate:

STFU.gif

this all boils down to folks having low self esteem and being too cowardly to divest from american politics as it currently stands.

millions of Black ppl were so hype to get rid of bush that they voted in clinton who ushered in a crime bill that would destory their families for generations and generations to come.

Black ppl were so caught up in the symbolism of a clinton presidency (HES MOVING TO HARLEM WITH THE BLACKS!!) and a goddamn saxophone they couldnt even see countless fathers, mothers, sisters, daughters, sons, community members, vanishing from their neighborhoods in a blink of an eye

so *boom* niggas sat and watched the documentary “13th” right? and were outraged that they allowed this to happen. i mean post after post about how fucked up mass incarceration is and how saddened they were at the fact ppl didnt think critically about what was in that bill ☹☹☹☹☹

fast foward *2020* we have one of the inventors of the fucking crime bill ??? and a fucked cop who spent her career locking up Black and brown mothers and refusing to release innocent Black ppl from jail, now frontrunners of the democratic party

two knuckleheads that literally bought into and profited handsomely from mass incarceration

and like lambs to the slaughter, Black folks are hype over the fact she went to an HBCU ??pledged AKA (which didnt stop her from harming Black women) and is 1 and 1 teaspoon Black (el oh fucking el)

this sounds way too familiar??

damn history really does repeat itself

.....dont it?

Last edited:
also dont bemoan about police brutality when you voted for the inventor of the 94 crime bill and his dickhead cop vp

I get what you saying about holding Dems accountable for us but without a Matin/Malcolm type to speak as a whole, our shit falls on deaf ears. Biden/Harris was picked because the older black folks won't get out and vote if they see it as "business as usual". We know the younger crowd was pushing for Warren or Sanders but we fucked that up cause they didn't turn out for the prelims.

either way, we need a leader if we ever expect political change otherwise they can keep pretending to ignore us until the next George Floyd.

The craziest thing about black people and progressives pushing hard for Warren and Sanders is that Elizabeth Warren was a Republican all the way up until she was 44 years old!!!!!!!

Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat at all and he does not champion black people. He puts economics over black people entirely in his politics. I mean of all the progressives to lean on why these two?

It's the politicians that have yet to produce a viable option. They're literally running on "we're not the other guy". I think ppl not appreciating how sad that is.

They saw the super low voter turnout last election and instead of learning or being accountable they blamed the non voters.

Then gave another sub par ticket that, as shitty as trump is, still doesn't give the most enthusiastic democrat enough confidence that Biden will win.

Who's really the problem here if this is the best they can offer in trump era?

You do realize that the "THEY " you are speaking of is voter right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back