Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible argument IMO.

Bernie never talked about everyone personally giving all of their individual wealth to charity.

That is a straw man argument.

He is talking about structural change, billionaires and corporations paying reasonable taxes, using the federal budget to help working people and the middle class, and billionaires ceasing to buy off politicians to rig the system against everyone else.

This has nothing to do with him writing a best selling book in his 70s. It’s about wealth inequality.
Think about your average American, you think it being a strawman argument holds any weight?

Think about your average American, you think it being a strawman argument holds any weight?

I take your point and this is fair in general.

I do think, however, that a large portion of America is smarter than we give them credit for. They just don’t vote in large numbers.

i think they will this year

Bernie has been saying the same shit his whole political career. Then as an old man, hes finally getting some attention. So people actually ended up buying a book he wrote, thus making him a millionaire.

If thats your reason for not voting for him, you were just looking for an excuse to not vote for him. There are numerous politicians who've never had a real job, other than politics. And they've been worth how many more millions than Bernie, but ya'll dont care. Isnt Nancy Pelosi worth like 100 million?

the media is doing what it usually does trying to quash the progressives.. they should be talking about bloomberg in fatalistic terms.. they are pretty much saying on to phase 2

Bernie has been saying the same shit his whole political career. Then as an old man, hes finally getting some attention. So people actually ended up buying a book he wrote, thus making him a millionaire.

If thats your reason for not voting for him, you were just looking for an excuse to not vote for him. There are numerous politicians who've never had a real job, other than politics. And they've been worth how many more millions than Bernie, but ya'll dont care. Isnt Nancy Pelosi worth like 100 million?

They describe Sanders writing a book as “corrupt”

Yet the same Washington Sanders fights against literally takes Billions from corporations to redistribute trillions of dollars from the middle class and and give it to the rich.

People slicing off their face to spite their nose.

ERdofjNX0AAFa7F

Trump will beat Bernie handily

You think so? Pundits keep saying how you need a candidate that gets voters excited... Bernie seems to be the only one doing that.

Warren maybe to an extent.. Yang had a few folks excited but now he's out of the picture. All the other candidates folks seem to just be on some "meh.. whatever" shit.

My thing is.. most of these analysts saying Bernie will lose.. were the same ones laughing at Donald Trump and saying he had no chance... and here we are lol

That compilation video tells me that a Sanders win, if he's given the same power and influence as Trump, means a complete change in their power structure and they don't truly want that. Most say they do but I don't believe it.

It's truly amazing that only the left has to make concessions and be more moderate and centralized when it comes to policy and ideas while the right can go as far right and regressive as they want without pause.

You think so? Pundits keep saying how you need a candidate that gets voters excited... Bernie seems to be the only one doing that.

Warren maybe to an extent.. Yang had a few folks excited but now he's out of the picture. All the other candidates folks seem to just be on some "meh.. whatever" shit.

My thing is.. most of these analysts saying Bernie will lose.. were the same ones laughing at Donald Trump and saying he had no chance... and here we are lol

Bernie, being Putin’s preferred candidate, neutralizes the biggest single knock on Trump (that he’s a Russian asset). This is nothing short of a political miracle for Trump and now he has a built in rebuttal to all that shit.

Nobody but solid liberals are voting for Bernie.

Bernie, being Putin’s preferred candidate, neutralizes the biggest single knock on Trump (that he’s a Russian asset). This is nothing short of a political miracle for Trump and now he has a built in rebuttal to all that shit.

Nobody but solid liberals are voting for Bernie.

Maybe I missed something but I haven't seen anything saying that Bernie is Putins PREFERRED candidate. I figured they are just trying to sow even more division and chaos and Bernie vs. Trump would probably accomplish that best.

Seems like Russia has actual DIRT on Trump... vs them just trying to put some pro-Bernie ads out to get folks in the US talking/arguing with each other even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back