Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloomberg took the shot at Bernie I would have.

In 2016, Bernie was a thousandaire who was living extremely comfortably, but wasnt rich. He was getting by on his Senators salary, which is more than what most of us make or will make.

But even with that, he was never rich.

So at the time he was talking about redistributiom of wealth and it was cool.

But since he got popular, hes made millions in the last 4 years. Hes now a multi millionaire. He hasnt redistributed his wealth.

So if im on the stage, ima keep bringing that up. Like what about the millions you made the last 4 years? Why havent you donated all that money back into some communities, gave it away as scholarships etc.

Keep talking bout redistributing wealth but his bank account keeps getting bigger.

Im not saying im anti Bernie btw. Just saying these are some easy ass shots to take at him that no one is taking.

Bloomberg did very briefly.

Im not against Pete, but I dont really fuck with him too much.

He comes off as too much of a tell people what they wanna hear so they like ass mfer.

I will say though, hes basically Biden without the 40 years of baggage. Hes what Biden was supposed to be. Right down the middle, and keeping the status quo the way it is.

It’s comes down to this..if millennials vote at high numbers Bernie win the nomination and beat Trump.

Problem is millennials and young voters are a finicky and typically don’t show up.

It’s comes down to this..if millennials vote at high numbers Bernie win the nomination and beat Trump.

Problem is millennials and young voters are a finicky and typically don’t show up.

It's interesting that supposedly the biggest factor in picking a candidate is who can beat trump... but leave it to finicky voters.. if Sanders or their favorite doesn't get the nom.. they just gonna sit the shit out.. that's the shit that worries me the most. Apathy

It's interesting that supposedly the biggest factor in picking a candidate is who can beat trump... but leave it to finicky voters.. if Sanders or their favorite doesn't get the nom.. they just gonna sit the shit out.. that's the shit that worries me the most. Apathy

Oh I agree it should be about getting trump out, but truthfully the left more than the right are quick to get off code, take their ball and go home.

The fact is that a considerable amount overlook Trump’s bullshit, but they need him to get what they want(SC judges, theocratic policies etc).

It’s true though. Young voters are notoriously finicky and have a history of not showing up to the polls.

I am saying this as a millennial btw.

Warren just saved her campaign tonight...shes gonna get gassed up big time for slaying bloomberg. Good for her.

Bernie did well. Kinda hard to come at him because hes gonna take shots here and there but primarily stay on brand.

Biden did about as well as bernie. Good not great...all depends on sc for him and it seems his goal is show some energy with no major fuck ups until then

Amy and pete killed each other. Thanks for playing after nev and sc...i like amy tho and think she would be a good vp for a moderate.

Bloomberg died early but i dont know how much tonight will matter for him.

For tonight:
Warren

Bernie
Biden

Amy

Pete

Bloomberg

Bloomberg took the shot at Bernie I would have.

In 2016, Bernie was a thousandaire who was living extremely comfortably, but wasnt rich. He was getting by on his Senators salary, which is more than what most of us make or will make.

But even with that, he was never rich.

So at the time he was talking about redistributiom of wealth and it was cool.

But since he got popular, hes made millions in the last 4 years. Hes now a multi millionaire. He hasnt redistributed his wealth.

So if im on the stage, ima keep bringing that up. Like what about the millions you made the last 4 years? Why havent you donated all that money back into some communities, gave it away as scholarships etc.

Keep talking bout redistributing wealth but his bank account keeps getting bigger.

Im not saying im anti Bernie btw. Just saying these are some easy ass shots to take at him that no one is taking.

Bloomberg did very briefly.

This is a terrible argument IMO.

Bernie never talked about everyone personally giving all of their individual wealth to charity.

That is a straw man argument.

He is talking about structural change, billionaires and corporations paying reasonable taxes, using the federal budget to help working people and the middle class, and billionaires ceasing to buy off politicians to rig the system against everyone else.

This has nothing to do with him writing a best selling book in his 70s. It’s about wealth inequality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back