Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is why i dont fuck with trump, and i hate when people say that voting for biden is just as bad and that they rather have a blatant racist than a secret one.

somebody help articulate this better, for these fuck niggaz man. How you gonna be ok with Trump being president when he does shit like this.

Biden the luckiest man in the world right now. I didn't think he'd beat Trump at first but with this pandemic getting worse + civil unrest in every major city along with a recession I wouldn't be surprised if he gets an FDR landslide come November. As long as he doesn't pick a VP with baggage he'll be fine.

I really think, if he picks a VP like kanye, he would definitely win. I would love to see Kanye in office though, he is very progressive.

Swing and a miss.

Hillary ran those exact kinda ads in 2016. And still lost. America knows he is a douche n a creep show. They dont care.

ppl only care about what you are gonna do for them and in the 3 plus years he hasn't fixed the economy n brought all the jobs back. That's why he might get voted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back