Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who put the battery in his back for this post?

Trump just sinks deeper into his base for no reason. You would think someone who has his base totally tied down would seek to expand his influence if re-election is that important.

But of course it’s Trump so there’s no intelligent thought going into his decisions.

Who put the battery in his back for this post?

Trump just sinks deeper into his base for no reason. You would think someone who has his base totally tied down would seek to expand his influence if re-election is that important.

But of course it’s Trump so there’s no intelligent thought going into his decisions.

Based on the time of the tweet he was more than likely repeating what he just heard on Fox News

I mean... if this says Electoral College members can be "punished" for voting against the popular vote... wtf is the point of electoral college members in the first place then?

Elections should be determined by the popular vote no? Why complicate things by having the possibility of someone voting against the popular vote... punishing them.. removing their vote.. finding someone else to take their place who will just go along with the popular vote. Just seems... intentionally messy.... Or did I misread this?

I mean... if this says Electoral College members can be "punished" for voting against the popular vote... wtf is the point of electoral college members in the first place then?

Elections should be determined by the popular vote no? Why complicate things by having the possibility of someone voting against the popular vote... punishing them.. removing their vote.. finding someone else to take their place who will just go along with the popular vote. Just seems... intentionally messy.... Or did I misread this?

It's an antiquated system that should have been replaced by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back