The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Javale is so damn goofy but he is an asset we need to use him more like chandler was used ..

That play he made when he picked dudes pocket... the pass he made the other night saving it to Bron for the dunk..

Lance can boogie i always like that about him but yeah .. that was certainly a moment lmao

Lmao i remember you were kinda high on Zubac a year or so back.. lol what happen

Dude was pretty solid in his rookie year, showed alot of potential. Then he showed up to summer league after his rookie season and proceeded to drop EVERY pass Lonzo made to him. And it has been downhill from there. I was surprised we kept him instead of Thomas Bryant.

Reactions: Mister
Yeah. Aldridge is a good player but Zubac had him looking like Shaq in his prime

How you get 5 fouls in 5 minutes

Yeah. Aldridge is a good player but Zubac had him looking like Shaq in his prime

How you get 5 fouls in 5 minutes
It was so funny. Aldridge was taking (and making) mid range jumpers all night. The minute Zubac entered the game, they started posting him up every possession.

Reactions: Eastbay510
Aldridge reminds me of sheed in his unstoppable post

5 fouls in 5 minute is Chris Mihm shit he was actually pretty decent but he couldnt stay on the court he'd have two fouls before the tip off

McGee just needs to stay out of foul trouble and get his conditioning to where he's available to play a full game. He's a high energy big so he gets winded after long stretches. He's probably my favorite Laker at the moment.

I think Williams has pushed Zupac to the end of the bench after last night.

It was good to see Svi get some real burn. They gotta get that man minutes.

Lmbo @ Lebron denying that he tried to call a timeout that the Lakers didn't have at the end of the fourth while both Kuz and Walton have acknowledged that he was. This may be blasphemous to some but I think the Lakers should have rode Kuz home last night. He was on one. Lebron needs to be off the ball more as well when BI comes back.

If Hart isn't starting from here on, somebody needs to slap the shit out of Luke. Ball and Hart are your starting guards. It's really that simple.

McGee just needs to stay out of foul trouble and get his conditioning to where he's available to play a full game. He's a high energy big so he gets winded after long stretches. He's probably my favorite Laker at the moment.

I think Williams has pushed Zupac to the end of the bench after last night.

It was good to see Svi get some real burn. They gotta get that man minutes.

Lmbo @ Lebron denying that he tried to call a timeout that the Lakers didn't have at the end of the fourth while both Kuz and Walton have acknowledged that he was. This may be blasphemous to some but I think the Lakers should have rode Kuz home last night. He was on one. Lebron needs to be off the ball more as well when BI comes back.

If Hart isn't starting from here on, somebody needs to slap the shit out of Luke. Ball and Hart are your starting guards. It's really that simple.

It’s been reported before that Mcgee can’t play high energy for long stretches because of his asthma... so I’m not sure how much that’s gonna factor in to his minutes as the year goes on. I’ve been happy with what I’ve seen from him so far though.

Reactions: toheeb27
It’s been reported before that Mcgee can’t play high energy for long stretches because of his asthma... so I’m not sure how much that’s gonna factor in to his minutes as the year goes on. I’ve been happy with what I’ve seen from him so far though.

Totally forgot about his asthma. Damn. I'm hoping Williams can develop into a young version of McGee over the course of the season.

Reactions: Eastbay510
Ok, i am quick to throw shade at Born Ready, but man, he was really awesome last night. He was still doing his dance, but it was more like "Organized Chaos" out there. Maybe i need to be more open minded and see the benefits he brings to the squad.

Btw, Ingram really fucked up. Kuzma works so well with Lebron and already works so well with Lonzo. If Lonzo remains in the starting lineup when Rondo comes back, Kuzma has to start over Ingram. Even if Ingram starts, Luke has to structure the mins in a way where Kuzma gets most of his minutes while Lebron is on the floor.

I promised not to start my Luke bashing early this season and him putting Hart in the starting lineup definitely brought more time for him in my book.

Reactions: Playmaker88
Ok, i am quick to throw shade at Born Ready, but man, he was really awesome last night. He was still doing his dance, but it was more like "Organized Chaos" out there. Maybe i need to be more open minded and see the benefits he brings to the squad.

SHOWTIME! Don't worry he'll do something in the next few games that makes you want to kick him in the ass.

Btw, Ingram really fucked up. Kuzma works so well with Lebron and already works so well with Lonzo. If Lonzo remains in the starting lineup when Rondo comes back, Kuzma has to start over Ingram. Even if Ingram starts, Luke has to structure the mins in a way where Kuzma gets most of his minutes while Lebron is on the floor.

I promised not to start my Luke bashing early this season and him putting Hart in the starting lineup definitely brought more time for him in my book.

Would you try out a starting lineup with BI at the 2 and Kuz at the 3/4?

I like when the 4 are all out there together(Ball, Hart, BI and Kuz) but that's hard to do with Lebron in the middle of everything.

Would you try out a starting lineup with BI at the 2 and Kuz at the 3/4?

I like when the 4 are all out there together(Ball, Hart, BI and Kuz) but that's hard to do with Lebron in the middle of everything.
Nah, Ingram is a decent defender against wings, but Ingram cant stay in front of SGs. His length helps him contest, but they tend to blow by him most of the time.

But wont hurt to try, might work against teams without prolific scoring guards. We have played against some of the better ones already (Booker, Harden, Derozan and CJ).

Its all about finding the right matchups. Ball, Hart, BI, Lebron and Kuz would be dope, but it has to come against units without a big man to exploit their size. For example, every time we tried a similar unit against Denver in preseason, Jokic (and to a lesser extent, Plumlee) DESTROYED us. And that's the team we play next, lol.

Nah, the amount of point blank misses is ridiculous.

Reactions: toheeb27
OMG, this shit is getting fucking annoying. We have had 5-6 like this tonight already and we are still in the 3rd qtr. smh.

I was just coming in to say that the next practice should be nothing but a continuous layup line.