Welcome To aBlackWeb

Offensively no doubt, not even close.

That can’t be debated.

Had better defensive talent imo though

True. But it's who Tomlin loses to that pisses people off. Cowher was losing to Elway/Shanahan, Brady/Belichick. Great teams that went on to win rings. Tomlin outchea losing to Tebow,Bortles,David Garrard etc. Sad thing is i don't even know who could come in and put the Steelers over the hump but i know i have seen enough of Tomlin to know that he will only take ya so far.

So a wr can pin a db arm to him but it's PI on the defense?

True. But it's who Tomlin loses to that pisses people off. Cowher was losing to Elway/Shanahan, Brady/Belichick. Great teams that went on to win rings. Tomlin outchea losing to Tebow,Bortles,David Garrard etc. Sad thing is i don't even know who could come in and put the Steelers over the hump but i know i have seen enough of Tomlin to know that he will only take ya so far.

Cowherd was missing the playoffs too. Don’t just leave that shit out

I’m only referring to the Pitt fans of no melanin.

Tomlin has his faults, I just peep the difference in how those two are treated comparably by them.

I feel both him and Cowher are/were both just solid HC’s. So ya could do better, I’m just speaking on the perception I see from the outside looking in when Mike does fail.

I feel ya

Most of the feelings from Cowher are nostalgia..

Last time he was on the sideline we won a SB...so thats the lasting image...

But you right Cower and Tomlin the same guy...

Yo saints, you do know this game counts right?

FOH

Bmore was always a tough match-up since Tomlin been there and the Bengals was pretty decent too some years.

AFC North was nothing like the AFC East. That has been a weak ass division.

This is true

Pats have had the easiest path to the playoffs the whole Belicheck/Brady era

They dont get tested until the tournament..and that is when Billy GOAT shows why he is a gawd on the headset

Last edited:
I apologize to my Saints fans..........................I sacrificed the Saints for a Falcons lost. They had to die.

FOH

Bmore was always a tough match-up since Tomlin been there and the Bengals was pretty decent too some years.

AFC North was nothing like the AFC East. That has been a weak ass division.

Fuck are you talkin bout? I'm talking about the strength of the AFC central. Other than Baltimore the North has been a two team division. Cincy is a non factor. They scare nobody. AFC central >>>>>>>AFC north.

Back