Welcome To aBlackWeb

C’mon Cincy! C’mon Tyrod!

If there any team I wanna see make it to the postseason, it’s Buffalo.

I need Dalton to actually do his job today, and Tyrod and em to handle business in the 2nd half.

I’d love to see P. Rivers and the Chargers make it back to postseason play, too, but the Titans might make it in on account that Jacksonville isn’t really playing for shit. They’re set.

sucks for pagano, not having your franchise qb for almost 2 seasons can change everything.

but how you go 1-31 and still have a job.?

Well if a former employee of your owners other business happens to be involved in federal case.. In which he was caught on tape by the feds saying some really nasty racist shit to other executives of your owners company.. It’s going to be a bad PR move right now to fire the black head coach of the football team.. Especially when for some strange reason Haslem is still paying for his racist ex-employees legal defense...

they were going to be the 3rd or 4th seed either way so i understand why they rested their starters

If they are they are the 3rd they have better chance of hosting the NFCCG.

Because I see the Saints winning their first round playoff game. And then it’s a toss up with Saints Vs Vikings and who win that will host the rams (if they win their playoff games

flaccopaid.jpg

Back