Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY That Time You Just Had To Hold The L.

When I was in the 6th grade, there was this girl in our class that everyone liked. She was super cute to my 6th grade mind.

One day, she very publicly and loudly asked me from across the class if I wanted to go to the store with her after school and hang out. The whole class heard her.

I was super shy at that age and told her no cause I got mad nervous. Super L for a 6th grader. All my friends clowned me.

But it gets worse.

Im im college now, was at the mall, and all I heard was someone yell Oh My God and my name, soon as I turn around, I got this huge hug.

Soon as she let me go, I got a chance to look at her and recognize who it is.

Fam. She was gorgeous and body was wiiiiiiild.

We talk for a few minutes. At this point im way out my shell and asked her if she wanted to hang out later.

She tells me like if you wanted to hang out you should have hung out with me when I asked you all the way back then.

Man my eyes teared up.

We laughed it off and she left.

I asked around and found out she had a man. Which is why she turned me down.

She could have just said that though.

Caught myself almost plotting on her man.

But I was like nah, i gotta hold this L.

Lol she wack for that response tho

When I was in the 6th grade, there was this girl in our class that everyone liked. She was super cute to my 6th grade mind.

One day, she very publicly and loudly asked me from across the class if I wanted to go to the store with her after school and hang out. The whole class heard her.

I was super shy at that age and told her no cause I got mad nervous. Super L for a 6th grader. All my friends clowned me.

But it gets worse.

Im im college now, was at the mall, and all I heard was someone yell Oh My God and my name, soon as I turn around, I got this huge hug.

Soon as she let me go, I got a chance to look at her and recognize who it is.

Fam. She was gorgeous and body was wiiiiiiild.

We talk for a few minutes. At this point im way out my shell and asked her if she wanted to hang out later.

She tells me like if you wanted to hang out you should have hung out with me when I asked you all the way back then. 'If by 'Hang you later.', you mean you come over and fuck me in front of my husband, then yes. if you mean anything else, then no.

Man my eyes teared up.

We laughed it off and she left.

I asked around and found out she had a man. Which is why she turned me down.

She could have just said that though.

Caught myself almost plotting on her man.

But I was like nah, i gotta hold this L.

Fixed.

I was a late bloomer didn't lose my virginity till I was almost 19. My first gf was a sophomore in hs. So we date for like 8 months and come to find out she was fucking other dudes behind my back. Fast forward like 6 months and its my cousins bday and she is throwing a party. Her and my ex hang out sometimes and I hear shes gonna be there. I’m still in love so I was like I gotta get fresh go there and win her back.

So I put on my fresh karl kani's and go to the party. My cousins boyfriend had got like 2 half gallons of hennessy and I was mad nervous so I figured I better get some liquid courage. Back then I didnt know my limit and proceed to get smashed. By the time my ex gets there I am completely fucked up. I go up to her and was like can I talk to you for a sec. And I guess spit what I thought was the most fly shit I could think of; I'm sure I sounded dumb as hell. She's like we'll talk later but hinting like im in there. Im gassed up now and continue drinking like a dumbass. That is last I remember I blacked out and from what I was told she invited the new dude she was dealing with over and fuck in my cousins spare room all the while im passed out on the couch.

Ok so end of the night my cousin takes me back to my parents house and leaves me on the porch like ol boy off of house party. And I had to be at work at 6am. Now that im thinking back on that shit can't blame anyone but myself. Oh and fuck my cousin for letting that shit happen in her house lol.

Back