Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY That Time You Just Had To Hold The L.

@MJ DOOM ion appreciate you watching my shit and not commenting or reacting player.

This is strike 1.

ski trip 2002

my very recent ex girlfried's ppl's were throwing a ski trip thta i was fuly paid for right as me and my girl broke up... but i was like fuck it imma still go....

it was me my cousin and this other nigga in the room with us. he was with my ex's roomate...so he was with her most of the time....mr and my cousin essentially had the room to ourselves.

so naturally we were on our chick hunt..and i shit you not the baddest chick at the resort singles me out at one of the parties and just starts kicking game....

Me her two girls and my cousin go back to the room....

She gave her girls the sign to leave, and on code they bounce.

I give my cousin the same sign... He hating like..."why?"

While time shorty stroking my pole under the blankets... Even let me put the head in on the low.....

So I gotta pull this nigga to the side like, bruh at the least go to a vending machine and find some condoms

So.... He bounced.... But takes FOREVER!!! Like we talking a good hour. And she's like we can't fuck raw, but she couldn't wait cuz she was ready to go and if she stayed any longer she was gonna be like fuck it. So she says call her room when I get the condoms.

Man why this nigga was taking so long cuz he was pulling a whole nother chick. Who he brings back to the room, and preceded to fuck in one bed... With the condom I told him to get... While I'm on the other bed with blue balls. I call shorty room, her girl answered like, bruh you took too long, she went to her baby father room.

I just had to hold that L
Plus my ex saw me with shorty....so on top of everything I had to beef with her too 🤦🏿‍♂️😕

ski trip 2002

my very recent ex girlfried's ppl's were throwing a ski trip thta i was fuly paid for right as me and my girl broke up... but i was like fuck it imma still go....

it was me my cousin and this other nigga in the room with us. he was with my ex's roomate...so he was with her most of the time....mr and my cousin essentially had the room to ourselves.

so naturally we were on our chick hunt..and i shit you not the baddest chick at the resort singles me out at one of the parties and just starts kicking game....

Me her two girls and my cousin go back to the room....

She gave her girls the sign to leave, and on code they bounce.

I give my cousin the same sign... He hating like..."why?"

While time shorty stroking my pole under the blankets... Even let me put the head in on the low.....

So I gotta pull this nigga to the side like, bruh at the least go to a vending machine and find some condoms

So.... He bounced.... But takes FOREVER!!! Like we talking a good hour. And she's like we can't fuck raw, but she couldn't wait cuz she was ready to go and if she stayed any longer she was gonna be like fuck it. So she says call her room when I get the condoms.

Man why this nigga was taking so long cuz he was pulling a whole nother chick. Who he brings back to the room, and preceded to fuck in one bed... With the condom I told him to get... While I'm on the other bed with blue balls. I call shorty room, her girl answered like, bruh you took too long, she went to her baby father room.

I just had to hold that L
Plus my ex saw me with shorty....so on top of everything I had to beef with her too 🤦🏿‍♂️😕

Your cuz ain't shit. 😂 Damn.

A previous job at a call center there was this girl that used to get called target cause she worked there at nights. I was new so I didn't know her yet but she was dope as hell. A beautiful smile and thick as hell. My bestfriend had told me a lot of dudes been after her for months but she usually stayed to herself away from the bullshit. He was trying to get at her too lol and this other dirtbag named Jeff used to sit over there as well.

Fast forward I used to sit in her area as well as dirtbag Jeff(He talks a lot of shit behind peoples backs)Jeff and we started talking and she'd slowly open up. One day my bestfriend and I are talking outside after work and we see her start to come downstairs to outside. Hik and I are talking but like :clawd3: cause those thighs even in sweats were just glorious. She tells me to take her number and I'm feeling like:hehe2:trying to be cool and shit and my bestfriend like:word??::umf3:😂
Fast forward again we've been talking on the phone for weeks and she tells me she got called for an interview for another job. I'm like cool good luck and don't be fake and not talk to after you leave just messing with her lol.

Day of the interview I hit her up that night and she never responded. 🤔I'm like I'll give it some time and then hit her up next week. Still nothing :yikes1:Jeff sees me in the hallway a few weeks later like oh I saw Tanisha at a family function ( they're cousins apparently)she was asking about you. I'm like wait what the fuck:huh2:Tell her I said wattup I've been trying to get in touch with her. He just hit that dirtbag smile like yea I got you:hehe:Nothing. After that I KNOW he had to have said some slick shit because he habitually does it to people. I was salty as fuck lol.

Last edited:
When I was in middle school my school went to uniforms. I was living with my grandmother and she didn’t have a job. She just baby sat peoples kids and got help from kids to pay the bills. She was on section 8 so rent wasn’t much. All my clothes were hand me downs.

So when they announced uniforms I got excited cause I was thinking, finally ima get so new clothes. So where do we go? The thrift store…and scanning the aisles for something decent and all we could find was button up white long sleeve shirts. Like, church shirts and shit, and the pants was pose to be pleated but all we found was church Khaki pants.

I was already expecting to get clowned when school start. So I get to school and everyone, and I mean everyone. Even kids I know that’s just as broke as me and my family, got on polo shirts and pleated pants.

So now I’m really expecting to get clowned, whole day pretty much went by and no one said shit to me about looking like a deacon. Day almost over and we back in home room.

Mr. Norman who was like a gay Kevin Spacey look alike..the man showed us the movie “In and out”..look that up, homie showed that to middle school kids. Anyway..he walks by and looks at me, dude just had an issue wit me that went beyond this day but on this day.

Dude asks me to stand up and tells the class, kids be sure going forward that the rest of the year your uniforms are polo and pleats, not what Mr. Zach has on..the whole class was shocked..they said what?

In my head, I’m expecting others kids to clown me but you ain’t gone have me sitting here feeling insecure. So I held the L , and I said..

Yes class..I walked into the center of the class, I said, no church shirts like this and funeral pants like this. They buss out laughing and I went back to my desk. Ima play myself before I left that bitch ass dude play me.

Back in the going into work drunk days, i get to work, FUCKED UP.

Im like man I got to take a shit before I start my shift.

The male bathroom door and female bathroom door are literally right next eachother.

I fuck up and go into the female bathroom.

Nobody in there, i go into a stall. Bomb that shit.

As im washing my hands, my female coworker walks in and she was like wtf you doing in here?

I hit her with yo wtf you doing in here!?

She looks at me and goes you drunk? I say yes. And she tells me im in the female bathroom and to get out before someone sees.

She aint say anything to anyone, but she stayed reminding me how the bathroom stank after I bombed it.

I wanted to smash too. Smh

So yea, I took that L

So, in my life I have been notorious for blowing my shot to smash a chick. Like I could list mad stories. Some of them I was just scared to pull the trigger others I just completely blew it.

Two of the biggest fuck ups were these two chicks at TSA. Beyonce and Sexy SiSi....Whenever I catch up with niggaz there's a strong chance one of these stories comes up.... Cuz niggaz was really rooting for me on both occasions. And while nobody got as close, I don't think nobody could have blown these as bad 🤦🏿‍♂️

Beyonce- I think this was just due to me not having a crib at the time. Like NOBODY thought I could pull this chick. Even niggaz who was known for having game struck out bad. And people just started saying she was stuck up.. Cuz she did give the law enforcement niggaz play.... They was fucking everything, but not the TSA niggaz. I'm like watch me. So I start being funny around shorty... Making fun of little shit she be wearing. Just made work fun. She started taking lunches with me. We exchange numbers. And I'm random as fuck, so I'm randomly calling her trying to get her to do stuff with me like hang out here or there. For the most part she would come and have fun with the kid. I was legit getting close with shorty. So one day she call like " let's get some crabs, but I don't wanna eat them here"

Bruh ..I check my accounts....I got enough for either crabs or a room..... Not both. My mom let my uncle, aunt, and little cousins move in.... So there was no way I could bring her back to the crib. Tried that before, shit was horrible. Couldn't take her to my sister house, she lived in the hood and niggaz was always coming thru and that shit scared the fuck outta the last chick I brought. So we really couldn't go nowhere but to her parents house..... She was PISSED. Not to mention, that was the day she found out I knew her homegirl. And this chick lived in Philly.... But was on some "oh that's my boo!!" So now she looking at me like I used to talk to her girl 🤦🏿‍♂️

Nuffin popped off. She stopped calling. And didn't answer the few times I called.

I got my apartment like a month later, and saw her that week at work.

I tell shorty while she walking by.... Everybody around... I'm like aye, I just got my own little spot now. I suck at interior design, it could use a woman's touch if you wanna come by help me.

Man she say "you better call your momma then!"

EVERYBODY dying laughing. I was legit hurt. I almost cried 🥺

The model 🤦🏿‍♂️

So yeah..... This chick at our job. And I'm just looking at her every day like 🤔.

Her uniform was mad baggy. She wore glasses, and always had her hair up. But I keep looking like 🤔

She comes off mad shy and introverted. But there was something going there.

So I'm asking niggaz about shorty... Then one of the older heads...( Like my age now 😕) pulls me up like

"aye young buck, I'll put you on to something, but don't say nuffin"

This before only fans.... But she was on that tip 😵‍💫

This prolly the second or third time I seen a chick on this shit. The first was in college. But I'm like bet, bet bet I ain't paying no money ..... But I'm bout to book this one. 💪🏿

I join her yahoo group. Start commenting on the pics. She comes up to me at work, we start chatting it up.

Become friends. And she starts sending me her exclusives on the dumb low. I told no one. Not even the old head nigga. Anyway, she's leaving to move to ATL (cuz she was getting work) Ave was throwing a going away party and invited me

Shit was in the hood, so I took my homie. And we get there both like 👀

She had on a very close to see thru shirt... Like if you stared.... And I was staring.... You could tell it was see thru. No bra. And she was holding bruh. Them joints was healthy. So the whole time she is like super happy I came. Hugging all hard on me. Like the shit was even annoying her family. They didn't like her shirt and figured she put it on for me.

So yeah, we made up some bullshit reason for me to come to her apartment after I dropped my home boy of and she told me what drinks to bring her

Easy smash right?
Lemme finish

I call her from the bar to make sure I have her drinks right, but this chick likes talking to me.. So she wants to talk on the phone while I'm driving over.

And it happens. She's very afrocentric... Mainly cuz she had a few African American classes in college, read a few books, like she was on some Badu shit. And some how we get into the conversation about hair, (cuz I was bald by choice back then) and I said I hate my hair cuz it doesn't grow. My head stays dry.. brushing and combing does nothing. I can grease my scalp, but I don't like the way that shit feels on my skin. And I pray my kids don't have my hair, cuz they'll never be able to do anything with it.

She took all that as self hate and said she was sleepy, had a long night and a big day tomorrow. She'll catch me next time I'm in town.

I was in disbelief of that L. That shit hurt so much. Cuz I was like 5 mins from her crib when she hung up 🥺

I'm done though.

That's like 3 Du stories in one day. Can't flood the streets, cuz y'all will turn on me again.

Figured I support the thread though 💪🏿

A previous job at a call center there was this girl used to call target cause she worked there at nights. I was new so I didn't know her yet but she was dope as hell. A beautiful smile and thick as hell. My bestfriend had told me a lot of dudes been after her for months but she usually stayed to herself away from the bullshit. He was trying to get at her too lol and this other dirtbag named Jeff used to sit over there as well.

Fast forward I used to sit in her area as well as dirtbag Jeff(He talks a lot of shit behind peoples backs)Jeff and we started talking and she'd slowly open up. One day my bestfriend and I are talking outside after work and we see her start to come downstairs to outside. Hik and I are talking but like :clawd3: cause those thighs even in sweats were just glorious. She tells me to take her number and I'm feeling like:hehe2:trying to be cool and shit and me bestfriend like:word??::umf3:😂
Fast forward again we've been talking on the phone for weeks and she tells me she got called for an interview for another job. I'm like cool good luck and don't be fake and not talk to after you leave just messing with her lol.

Day of the interview I hit her up that night and she never responded. 🤔I'm like I'll give it some time and then hit her up next week. Still nothing :yikes1:Jeff sees me in the hallway a few weeks later like oh I saw Tanisha at a family function ( they're cousins apparently)she was asking about you. I'm like wait what the fuck:huh2:Tell her I said wwattup 've been trying to get in touch with her. He juat hit that dirtbag smile like yea I got you:hehe:Nothing. After that I KNOW he had to have said some slick shit because he habitually does it to people. I was salty as fuck lol.

He a ho for that shit

When I was in the 6th grade, there was this girl in our class that everyone liked. She was super cute to my 6th grade mind.

One day, she very publicly and loudly asked me from across the class if I wanted to go to the store with her after school and hang out. The whole class heard her.

I was super shy at that age and told her no cause I got mad nervous. Super L for a 6th grader. All my friends clowned me.

But it gets worse.

Im im college now, was at the mall, and all I heard was someone yell Oh My God and my name, soon as I turn around, I got this huge hug.

Soon as she let me go, I got a chance to look at her and recognize who it is.

Fam. She was gorgeous and body was wiiiiiiild.

We talk for a few minutes. At this point im way out my shell and asked her if she wanted to hang out later.

She tells me like if you wanted to hang out you should have hung out with me when I asked you all the way back then.

Man my eyes teared up.

We laughed it off and she left.

I asked around and found out she had a man. Which is why she turned me down.

She could have just said that though.

Caught myself almost plotting on her man.

But I was like nah, i gotta hold this L.

Back