Welcome To aBlackWeb

That’s Petty

Tell me you got a death wish without telling me you got a death wish. Lol
I talked about this story before. She got sloppy drunk during a get together. Acted an ass all day when I got the house together cut the grass and grilled, hit on my cousin and capped the night off by throwing up on our roommates bed. And passed out. I ended up smashing the roommate while she was out and yeah I did what I did the next morning.

Got fired from a job I was at for 5 years, they fired me without any kind of warnings or suspensions so I took em to court for termination pay. They got a regional manager I met like 2-3 times, and the two mfs I replaced when they fired them 2.5 yrs before there with bullshit written statements just full of lies there to testify against me and the other 2 managers (one of whom was stealing) who I thought had my back and asked to come through ghosted. (Turns out 1 manager was embezzling money and the other one snitched on him when he couldn't cover shit up anymore. I was completely unaware like a doofus and wasn't even getting in on any of that money but got fired by association)

I was so mad but all I could do at that moment was cry. Like how mfs that mad I'm asking for what's owed to me that you would just get on a stand and lie on me? I couldn't believe that shit. I was managing a nightclub at the time and they painted me as an absolute animal. I wanted to just get busy and fuck all 3 of them up right there but I had to keep my cool.

Luckily the regional manager came unprepared and had pretty much everything except any kind of signature or document from me saying that I acknowledge having been given warnings prior to be fired. His dumbass catches an attitude, he ends up losing his cool and I end up winning the case.

Back