Welcome To aBlackWeb

That’s Petty

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
What’s the most petty yet dangerous shit someone ever did to you

I’ll go first

When I was in highschool I had a night job as a janitor at a hospital. Shit was easy cause it was the gym for a medical hospital, and it wasn’t nothing but cleaning up so I used to get done four hours into my shift, and sleep the other four.

So this lady that was my supervisor used to not like that and found reason to complain about my work. Instead of complainin back, I’d take that shit and make sure that shit was done too.

Still all of that shit only took me 4 hours. So this bitch one night told me to go to the 7th floor and dump the trash on the floor.

So the next night I get a call from my boss and he says he wants to meet wit my sup and him. He tells me that the sup told him I was unaccounted for, for a couple hours the night before.

I tell em that I was on the 7th floor,he said why were you on the 7th floor. I told him that the chick said to go to the 7th floor. This bitch says..I didn’t tell you to do that, the 7th floor has been quarantined due to asbestos..no human should be on that floor.

This bitch tried to kill me and or get me fired cause I didn’t pace myself like the rest of them old deadend job having fucks..

Fucking Petty

7th floor and dump the trash on the floor.

Why would you do that tho? That command is sus off top

I don't get petty very often. Shit is pointless to me. But I DID piss in a nigga's gym bag one day at the gym. I regret nothing.

My boy took me took this Cac fraternity party at USC 1 time…soon as we pulled up I told him I was not fucking wit’ it…we were literally tha only 2 black dudes there…he was cool wit all of them but I felt mad uncomfortable…

Long story short I walked past a group of cacs and I caught tha ass end of a “black joke”…I went in their bathroom and pissed on anything I could…left out and had another 1 of my boys come pick me up…fuck’em

Last edited:
Know what…now that I think about, and seeing how shocked y’all are about that, and I took it in stride..now that I think about it..I’ve had an unusual amount of people threaten to kill me or try to kill me…and for some reason I’ve always thought it was normal.

:oreally:
Just how fucked up am I?

Know what…now that I think about, and seeing how shocked y’all are about that, and I took it in stride..now that I think about it..I’ve had an unusual amount of people threaten to kill me or try to kill me…and for some reason I’ve always thought it was normal.

:oreally:
Just how fucked up am I?

I had an ex once where I found a full blown Wyl E Coyote ACME roadrunner drawn out plan to make me crash my car…complete wit her spraying all my asthma inhaler meds out so I’d crash and have an asthma attack lol….

But that bitch was full blown crazy…good pussy but batshit fuckin’ insane lol

My boy took me took this Cac fraternity party at USC 1 time…soon as we pulled up I told him I was not fucking wit’ it…we were literally tha only 2 black dudes there…he was cool wit all of them but I felt mad uncomfortable…

Long story short I walked past a group of cacs and I caught tha ass end of a “black joke”…I went in their bathroom and pissed on anything I could…left out and had another 1 of my boys come pick me up…fuck’em

Ahahahaha. Nigga fucked up the whole bathroom. Lol. I was gonna say you should've stayed to witness the aftermath...but that might've been dangerous.

Ahahahaha. Nigga fucked up the whole bathroom. Lol. I was gonna say you should've stayed to witness the aftermath...but that might've been dangerous.

Tha worst/best part was they had one of those magazine racks wit’ all kinda fishing and hunting mags draped over it..:.drenched those muthafuckas Lmaooooo

That shit not petty, that's malicious and evil.
And you know it, that's why you brought it to us..

Ain't nuffin petty about an attempt on your life. And if you've convinced yourself to believe that then must not see much value in it bruh....

Your existence isn't petty. Or trivial. Too much Rick and Morty getting to y'all heads. We're all special and unique and deserve to be here.

That old lady prolly really hated her self and her life and was jealous at seeing you being able to relax and take shit easy

Very far from petty. Get it together bruh

Back