Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Text me when you get home"

Soul_Rattler

tenor.gif

What's the point of texting "I made it home"?

If we die, we die.

That's what I don't get. If anything happened to me, it's not like they'd know where I was or how to find me.

It seems a bit controlling.
That’s not true. I’ve been in the situation before where I told a friend to text me and she didn’t. I began to worry and decided to drive to her house. Luckily, she was home. What if she had gotten into a wreck or something, I probably would’ve have ran up on that.

I don’t see the issue with someone wanting to know you’re home safely. The things people have issues with these days is astounding.

Last edited:
It’s no different than “call me when you get home.”

Mfs just wanna know youre safe.
So what if you get that "I'm home" text, and as soon as they hit send, a gas line bursts and the house explodes?

My point is, anything could happen at anytime. So what makes the drive home so especially concerning?

So what if you get that "I'm home" text, and as soon as they hit send, a gas line bursts and the house explodes?

My point is, anything could happen at anytime. So what makes the drive home so especially concerning?

Lol wow

Pretty sure driving is statistically many times more dangerous than sitting at home

the thing is ....from what tv says...you got 48 hours to solve a case.

if a chick lives 20 minutes away and she aint text or call in 25 minutes.....either she married or dead.

either way....you might need to take a drive and investigate...

nah..just common courtesy to let the person know you got in safe...
if something did happen.....at least you have a timeframe to help police or family if they need to be called

the thing is ....from what tv says...you got 48 hours to solve a case.

if a chick lives 20 minutes away and she aint text or call in 25 minutes.....either she married or dead.

either way....you might need to take a drive and investigate...

nah..just common courtesy to let the person know you got in safe...
if something did happen.....at least you have a timeframe to help police or family if they need to be called
Seems clingy and stalkerish to me. If a chick rolled up on my block unannounced, it's over.

The real atrocity is when u text/call like they asked n now they dont respond
wait-what1.gif

Maybe they wanted to know where u were at while they snuck out?

Have u driving back to her crib like
giphy7.gif

Last edited:
Back