Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas just banned MLK speeches, Native American history + More from Schools

I honestly question black Dallas Cowboy fans, and have been since Massah Jerry Jones basically threatened to fire any player that knelt in protest.

I can tell you why they exist in DC and Southern MD. It was in response to the WFT refusing to sign a Black player until the government literally threatened them over it and fandom like many things are passed down....Everywhere else I have no clue.

i don't understand not teaching CRT
I honestly don't care about CRT. I think it should be taught, but it's Texas...even if they taught it i wouldn't trust it to be taught correctly there or anywhere else in the south. They not even getting the basic shit right there. And now they just omitting irrefutable parts of very recent history that our parents was still alive for. Like for what.

I honestly don't care about CRT. I think it should be taught, but it's Texas...even if they taught it i wouldn't trust it to be taught correctly there or anywhere else in the south. They not even getting the basic shit right there. And now they just omitting irrefutable parts of very recent history that our parents was still alive for. Like for what.

lmao how could you not care about CRT? have you ever taken a course?

theres this culture of ignorance in america thats thicka than an ants ass and this is why our society is so violent and chaotic.

the fact you dont start employing deep critical thinking skills until college and the fact studies surrounding other cultures, sexualities, dialects, and philosophies [outside of white exceptionalism and heteronormativity] aren’t a prerequisite throughout your entire educational career, is the reason why america is a dub. an epic fail. and why I have to hit the blank face like an episode off the office from the sheer ignorance so many of us display daily.

B46C1176-6BAB-4406-8766-E38E50D538B9.jpeg

The fact that these politicians would even do something like this shows how little of a fuck they give.
Oh 'they' give a phuck...'they' give enough a phuck to erase any history that implicates them and shows the atrocities and wrong-doing they've historically (and STILL) committed

This is what whitwashing history looks like.

I told y'all (and posted articles) months ago that this has been happening for YEARS and Texas is ground zero.

There is a board of about 5-10 qwhyte men in Texas, that have TOTAL control over what information/"facts" are allowed in textbooks

Back