Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell the truth...

What do you say to yourself to make yourself last longer?

I never said shit to myself, I just take another shot or two of the OGD 100 and I'm good.

Any time a new broad came by the crib I made sure I had a good buzz going so if it went down and the pussy was exceptional I was ready for that shit.

Ain't finna go back to her girls like "He only lasted a few minutes up in my shit!"

Keepin it funky, I done been a 2 pump chump on several occassions in some good good.

First time I smashed my bm, I lasted prolly 5 mins. I was ashamed. Two days later, I wore that ass out to an Isley Brothers tape. Both sides and was still goin. She literally jumped off me and hopped out the car. Gaspin for air and kept sayin "hell naw" over and over.

1 1/2 to 2 mins mayne.

My ex...GRHS...got on top one nite and started grindin...pussy had me tappin out in 45secs like...
giphy-1.gif

That shyt caught me da fucc off guard.

Wit the s/o...if we haven't had sex in a week plus...I'm lasting a good 3mins if she gets on top. And that's wit me trying occupy my mind to keep from tapping out sooner.

The fucc'd up part about it...this hefa KNOW she got that good shyt, and purposely be tryin to make me buss early. Evil azzz hefa. Lol

I play to tha level of my competition...you bring good pussy you getting good dick for a while....you bring some whack you pussy you getting whack quick dick

If you ain't finish before your pants even come off the pussy ain't shit

Idk, if I stop thinking about the act of I get soft , nh

I think I'm just blessed and I enjoy the act of sex so it takes me awhile. Every now and then the shit is so good that I gotta get out and look at it but for the most part, nah

My first time in I usually last a while. I believe in first impression. I be looking out the window, thinking about work, or anything that's not good.

one of the tricks i learned is to hold back on your nut and let it leak out (not skeet) while you're not stroking. After that you good.

or already be on that brown before she come over

Lmao damn @ this thread

I used to do abc's backwards in my head. Stopped working when i was able to do it without hesitating.

Dirty talking her actually helps tho, n also makes her get hers quicker/more often.

Once she starts that ball grabbin shit tho im liable to end session immejitly.

Back