Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell the truth...

What do you say to yourself to make yourself last longer?

Depends on the position.

If I feel like im bout to bust see below

If she on her back or im the dominate position "Relax Dwayne"

If she riding me. "Go limp and let her do all the work

That shit is like an extreme sport tryna hold it back....

I was literally on the verge of losing it a whole 15 minutes once....

I know this because robot chicken on and I was tuned into every skit....

Felt like my soul drained when I finally let go

No feeling better than when you conquer that sensation and are able to put it in cruise control though. Once you get past the first 15 mins it gets easier and you can really have fun w her, instead of fighting yourself.

Savage me at 23 would pull out, nut on her floor and go right back in..

Shorty called me one day like, my mom's came over and I had to scrub the seamen out my carpet on the left side of the bed, that ain't cool.

Me.. bjDW8YJ (1).png

"Ion know what u talking bout"

Lol..Tru story

No feeling better than when you conquer that sensation and are able to put it in cruise control though. Once you get past the first 15 mins it gets easier and you can really have fun w her, instead of fighting yourself.
I call that entering the matrix

If it’s some good pussy I will shed a tear while I’m up in it... that’s how she know she got me

Bust one off, clean up real quick and get back in while it's still ready...

Nigga be like

giphy.gif

You define good.

I've had "good" that was super wet but I could maintain in it

Then I've had some good that was just super tight and pretty......busted in 4 strokes

As far as time of day, i ain't shit if you wake me up with it lmao....if its 4am and I'm still up from the night before I'm good....but sumn about just waking up....goat 7 mins lmao

What do you say to yourself to make yourself last longer?

I look around the room and sing songs in my head and shit lol....I'm usually good if I got control tho....most positions where she's working I tap out faster....you mf's swear to god "whoa, slow down" means "ok now really put your back into it and grind" lol

Back