Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell Me About Gucci Mane

Or

or

Or

My position on his trash music hasn’t change.

Nigga want a well thought out paragraph post about music that is trash.

Do better

Nah, and Ima leave it at this, but anytime Gucci is brought up, I bring differnt angles to support the topic. My stance hasn't changed but I can articulate to keep the topic relevant. Regardless of which side, spice that shit up.

You don't do the same.

You're looking silly.

Yeah, it's one thing to say, "I'm not feeling him" or "It's just not my style of music"

But there's no reason to insult him or his fans.

You don't like his music, cool; say that.

shut yo ass up u steady hating TUPAC

This nigga has 71 mixtapes? Wow can't say homie doesn't work and push out content I don't fuck with none of his music couldn't recite one bar.

I take that back he had this one song they used to play in the strip club when he first came but but besides that not a big fan

Or

or

Or

My position on his trash music hasn’t change.

Nigga want a well thought out paragraph post about music that is trash.

Do better

here's the thing

you don't have to like the music, not jus pertaining to Gucci

but sum of yall think your opinion is end all be all w/ no explanation

so if you think it's so trash, anybody who likes it must have a problem

here's the thing

you don't have to like the music, not jus pertaining to Gucci

but sum of yall think your opinion is end all be all w/ no explanation

so if you think it's so trash, anybody who likes it must have a problem

Naw. That’s what you think.

I gave MY position on his music.

And I stand behind it. 70 mixtapes and more misses that a Paul George playoff game

1.jpg

And I stand behind it. 70 mixtapes and more misses that a Paul George playoff game

With 71 mixtapes and however many albums and features, somebody must like his music.

That's why I started this thread. I hear a lot about him but I'm not familiar with his music. I know he has Trap beats with a lot of Sub-bass, and that he has a southern accent, but I can't name 1 song by him. That's not a diss but I just don't come across his music.

Also, a lot of critiquing music has to do with region and age. Teenagers from the South don't listen to Rakim or KRS One, likewise 40 year olds that live in NYC aren't listening to Lil Uzi Vert or Young Thug.

When you take region and age into consideration, nobody's music is "trash". You just don't like it which is completely different.

again, here's the thing

jus cuz you don't like them, who says they're misses?

cuz if that's truly the case, how is he still relevant 15yrs later?

He's not an actor, he's doesn't play ball

so obviously enough people like enough of his music for him to still be able to perform shows w/ songs from those 70+ tapes

& for whatever reason sum of yall hate that people enjoy his music lol

Back