Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

You bring up a good point with him booking a venue, I admit i overlooked that, but i still think he'll be fine. He's gunna get another manager & might change his music style back to that rock rap shit. And the fan base he lost didnt matter because it was just casual listeners from the hood. I say they dont matter because that fan base doesnt buy music and rarely buy tickets. You can say he cant get booked for some hood club appearance but, thats been the case since he was telling everyone to test him and suck his dick.
My guess is hes going to come out, lay low a sec before he sells his story and w/e revised music his management comes up with. Irrelevant rappers are gunna immediately run to social media outraged hes getting more attention than them, cuz they're "real" and we're gunna laugh and make jokes.
Also his baby moms is gunna catch more L's cuz shes a bird. But she gunna blame it all on him.
When I further think about it, his fan base was high school kids. Most of them. So If the song has about beat, some might listen still. But if he is still going to talk that gang violence stuff, I don't think anyone will lesson. But I have a feeling his shows are going to cause violence. He might not be able to perform in certain cities. NYC is out. Cali and Chicago might be out. But this is all new territory so we will just have to wait and see. But I put money on him doing a reality show

When I further think about it, his fan base was high school kids. Most of them. So If the song has about beat, some might listen still. But if he is still going to talk that gang violence stuff, I don't think anyone will lesson. But I have a feeling his shows are going to cause violence. He might not be able to perform in certain cities. NYC is out. Cali and Chicago might be out. But this is all new territory so we will just have to wait and see. But I put money on him doing a reality show

Why do Americans neglect the European market when talking about tours. Can easily tour over here for the rest of his life, a lot of legends/underground artists tour over here and make good money out of it.

Idk if its true, but I hear witness protection is basic housing cable & shit. & then they want you to become self-sufficient. I'm pretty sure Tekashi can move overseas and rap and make more money than that just doing shows for lil white kids who dont give af about snitching. Will he be making millions again? Nah probably not but I'm pretty sure he can still make a VERY decent living. For a kid who came from nothing I think he gonna be fine. Make enough money so his family still wont have to work a day in they lives. Sound better than Witness protection to me.

Why do Americans neglect the European market when talking about tours. Can easily tour over here for the rest of his life, a lot of legends/underground artists tour over here and make good money out of it.
You are absolutely right. I think we Americans forget about y'all because we don't play your rap artist. At least my area, dc and Maryland, doesn't play any European rap music. So we kind of forget that You all are a factor.

And another thing too European women loooooove Americans ESPECIALLY NIGGAS just because it's different than what they're used to. Them girls love them some Brothas. I was downtown London and I had chicks that looked like Aishwarya Rai or IG models like Lemybeauty or Anna Marie Sarai throwing themselves at me and asking if I had a girlfriend and shit. And they come right up to you and talk to you.

Niggas always bitching about American women I guarantee yall go to Italy, France, England, Russia or Romania and never want to fuck with another American woman again. And it's aaalll types of flavors. Black women mixed with Arabic, thick Asian and Lebanese chicks, dark skin women who speak Italian, y'all don't know.

Much of that could just be non-black women wanting to explore their interracial fetish.
The whole "black bull" thing.
If you fellas do partake in the action, make sure you're both on the same page with it.
Racism can still allow gutter sex with those a racist finds inferior.

And another thing too European women loooooove Americans ESPECIALLY NIGGAS just because it's different than what they're used to. Them girls love them some Brothas. I was downtown London and I had chicks that looked like Aishwarya Rai or IG models like Lemybeauty or Anna Marie Sarai throwing themselves at me and asking if I had a girlfriend and shit. And they come right up to you and talk to you.

Niggas always bitching about American women I guarantee yall go to Italy, France, England, Russia or Romania and never want to fuck with another American woman again. And it's aaalll types of flavors. Black women mixed with Arabic, thick Asian and Lebanese chicks, dark skin women who speak Italian, y'all don't know.

Lol niggas just being a fetish is cool. I mean I know military niggas do it a lot but American women ain’t that bad. Niggas just complain cuz they want a 1950s wife

That's cool and all BUT.............DSGDA??

Bruh I'm talking European black women as in black women born in Europe. I wish I could show y'all that's the only way y'all would understand. They have every flavor of woman you can think of. Europe just has very different values than America. They're way more laid back out there, compared to America. In America they overwork y'all, are terribly racist, wage gaps are nuts, y'all are an enemy in your own country, healthcare is terrible, quality of food is bad (fattening) and only reserved for the rich leading to obesity because companies control the FDA and want to overcharge for the cheapest, surely y'all must get tired of the bullshit.

Go live out in Europe for a month and I'm telling you my brotha you'll see a lot of different things and your perspective will expand.

I didn’t think you were talking about white girls bruh. I get it the US could be much better. But black Americans ain’t losing by sticking with black Americans. You lost me with that. If you just saying niggas need to get passports and travel and see more that’s fine.

I'm not saying they losing by sticking with each other, never that. I'm talking to the niggas who think America is the world and don't want to open themselves up to new experiences or places. I'm just saying niggas should check out Europe and even Canada.
I personally think if more american black people saw the world....the image of how we see ourselves and how others see us would change.

I'm not saying care about what others think.
But if people only see us in a low light...shit would bother me.

Like hundreds of Africans die each year sailing across water to work washing dishes.
And people out here read to kill over words about a hood.

It's frustrating

Back