Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Days egx still tours overseas

America is not the world.

Them trays in Amsterdam and nutty block crips in Osaka ain't for the set like that

Y'all clowned me when I nominated Hot Rod's "Be Easy" for the 2006 tournament.

Last time I had an exchange with Rod was 2011, dude was STILL touring across Europe off of that song and that other joint he put out with Tila Tequila. All in all, I think he had like 4 songs total and was making a comfortable living on tour long after anyone gave a shit about "Be Easy".

I've been telling cats since the late 90's that Europe was the spot. The appreciation for music is a lot better there. You'd be surprised at the number of cats that live quiet lives here but go overseas and they're celebrity status 'cause of their music.

Why you bringing up old shit?

Last time I had an exchange with Rod was 2011, dude was STILL touring across Europe off of that song and that other joint he put out with Tila Tequila. All in all, I think he had like 4 songs total and was making a comfortable living on tour long after anyone gave a shit about "Be Easy".

I've been telling cats since the late 90's that Europe was the spot. The appreciation for music is a lot better there. You'd be surprised at the number of cats that live quiet lives here but go overseas and they're celebrity status 'cause of their music.

This is a huge fact.

A few youngins out here in Toronto be doing small venues in UK off of a light local buzz from their mixtapes and singles.

Artists need to take advantage of this right now while it lasts.

And another thing too European women loooooove Americans ESPECIALLY NIGGAS just because it's different than what they're used to. Them girls love them some Brothas. I was downtown London and I had chicks that looked like Aishwarya Rai or IG models like Lemybeauty or Anna Marie Sarai throwing themselves at me and asking if I had a girlfriend and shit. And they come right up to you and talk to you.

Niggas always bitching about American women I guarantee yall go to Italy, France, England, Russia or Romania and never want to fuck with another American woman again. And it's aaalll types of flavors. Black women mixed with Arabic, thick Asian and Lebanese chicks, dark skin women who speak Italian, y'all don't know.

Don't be filling me with these ideas

That means Baby didn't start banging until he was mid 30s.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif
When mac 10 got signed

I will agree with you all on the Europe tip. He may still be good if he did that. But he still has to contend with 2 things. Random harassment/trolling by people. I could see him going off on people and then getting a lawsuit. Throwing stuff on stage. Provoking him just to get likes on social media. Testing him because they think he is soft now and will be walking in egg shells. The other thing he has to contend with is his ego. People telling him he should just go overseas but I don't think his ego will let him. Assuming this trial hasn't humbled him. He will probably do the exact opposite and go places where he may not be wanted. Interested to see if this trial has changed him for the better.

I just realized we overlooked something. We just assumed they could get a passport and travel abroad, but a lot of these rappers got felonies. Its usually the ones that arnt smart enough to stop getting arrested over here for dumb shit, that dont know about touring abroad, anyway. So i guess it doesnt really matter that we overlooked that.

I will agree with you all on the Europe tip. He may still be good if he did that. But he still has to contend with 2 things. Random harassment/trolling by people. I could see him going off on people and then getting a lawsuit. Throwing stuff on stage. Provoking him just to get likes on social media. Testing him because they think he is soft now and will be walking in egg shells. The other thing he has to contend with is his ego. People telling him he should just go overseas but I don't think his ego will let him. Assuming this trial hasn't humbled him. He will probably do the exact opposite and go places where he may not be wanted. Interested to see if this trial has changed him for the better.
He can't leave the country, he's still state property

Tekashi eyeing 2019 release

sentence-fast-1570319186.med.jpg

We've been long led to believe that in exchange for his testimony against his former Nine Trey Blood brothers, Tekashi 6ix9ine would be released with time served after his next scheduled court day in January of 2020.

We may need to bump that up.

6ix9ine’s lawyer Lance Lazzaro is requesting his notorious client next sees a judge before the year ends.

“He’s ready to be sentenced at this stage,” Lazzaro told Complex. “He’s done what’s required and he’s ready for the next stage ... We’re hoping to have him sentenced before the end of the year. We’re hoping for time served.”
6ix9ine sang like an exotic bird for three days during the trial of Anthony "Harv" Ellison and Aljermiah "Nuke" Mack. The two Nine Treys were found guilty of most of the charges against them, strengthening 6ix9ine's case for a very early release.

6ix9ine, who's been locked up since last November, had been facing 47 years before he flipped the day after the Feds brought him in.

Although he has the option of witness protection, Tekashi has indicated he won't use it and will resume his music career upon release.

It's still a setup.

To draw out the rest and show the streets is weak and fake.

It's gonna cause alot if other to try to follow and end up different

Back