Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

And he will

It's just entertainment and Tekashi will never have to live in the hood ever again. He'll put out a new hit, tour off it and be back like nothing happened.
I told my girl and my sister exactly this. Cracks me up that people think in this ADHD generation people are going to be angry at this for longer than 10 minutes. As long as he doesn't go back to the hood he will probably have a fruitful life

Man shut up.

31tRCt6Ru7L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
LLS everyone is a hypocrite about something.

I'm an admitted hypocrite and I said what it was on the IC.

I hate thieves but at the same time I'll buy some quality stolen shit at a cheap price in a heartbeat.
:ualreadyknow:
I hate violence but stay looking for a fight.
I stay helping people and then telling a dude to get the dog..help you for what.

I hate violence but stay looking for a fight.
I stay helping people and then telling a dude to get the dog..help you for what.

Guess what according to this thread since you're taking responsibility for your own shit that means. You're TOUGH!!!

I view it like this if you’re not willing to keep quiet just don’t do anything. Police do not care about witness protection and they even view you as a snitch lol police don’t even tell on each other. But I mean if you feel that inkling of telling. Just get out the game. Niggas ain’t forced by you to seek drugs and carry guns and throw up signs.

Back