Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Nigga made too many enemies on the street shit, and wasn't a street nigga. Made enemies in rap, niggas won't forget, now he said
Sorry Nigga I'm Tryna Come Home. I hope he saved some show money, gonna be hard out there. I dont think Hispanics will fucc with him either, they don't like snitches either.

Nigga made too many enemies on the street shit, and wasn't a street nigga. Made enemies in rap, niggas won't forget, now he said
Sorry Nigga I'm Tryna Come Home. I hope he saved some show money, gonna be hard out there. I dont think Hispanics will fucc with him either, they don't like snitches either.
I love the snitch definition

In this atmosphere? Nigga prolly got reality show deals on the table right now ...if he can’t still generate money niggas will forgive and forget

In this atmosphere? Nigga prolly got reality show deals on the table right now ...if he can’t still generate money niggas will forgive and forget
Can't even argue against it. If VH1 can get Cartel and Mob families on TV, I know 69 would be a lick for them. Sheep ass niggas will be remorseful, back on his dick more than the bitches.

Y'all really sleeping on the zeze generation. They built different and dont follow no rules. 69 will have most and new fans intact.
Can't Rep Blood no more, Can't switch bacc to Crippin, LK won't associate with him, I can't see the same crowd musically. Reality TV and the Troy Ave route are the only lanes I can see him having.

Can't Rep Blood no more, Can't switch bacc to Crippin, LK won't associate with him, I can't see the same crowd musically. Reality TV and the Troy Ave route are the only lanes I can see him having.
What you wanna bet fam? I'm telling yall the new lil dudes don't have rules. They will support him off rip. Or 69 can easily get white folks money or go to trap reggaeton

Not sure how that Latin Trap audience will respond considering he's a sapo (snitch in spanish)
They dont tolerate that shit, Mexican nor Rican, both of which 69 is. Just like we dont want to hear shit from snitch niggas in our trap music, they dont either.

Honestly

Ion see how folks condone this shit

buddy hired a hitman, paid him 10k, then snitched on the hitman

& sum of yall like

"them ain't his charges, I wouldn't do no time for nobody"

tf kinda reality yall livin in?!?!? lol

I couldn't associate w/ nun of yall
The worst shit about it is that out of all the niggas, the hitman, Kooda, was down for 69 genuinely.
Sorry Nigga I'm Tryna Come Home.

Honestly

Ion see how folks condone this shit

buddy hired a hitman, paid him 10k, then snitched on the hitman

& sum of yall like

"them ain't his charges, I wouldn't do no time for nobody"

tf kinda reality yall livin in?!?!? lol

I couldn't associate w/ nun of yall

That's the shit I don't get about people defending this guy. HE committed these crimes AND bragged about them in an effort to sell records and get street cred. Now we supposed to move the goal post. I get it, I wouldn't want to do no 40+ years either. But I ain't defending no snitching, unless you were not a willing participant n niggas was tryinta get you to take THEIR charges. I wouldn't wanna get caught littering w some of yall...some of y'all different

Back