Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

If George Zimmerman can walk around all willy nilly im sure tekashi69 can manage to avoid the wrath of the 9 tray gangstas in his post prison life

Snitch9 also has worry about those west coast who want him dead.. Plus you got Chief Keef’s niggas who are going to be out there looking for revenge.. Add on niggas down in Texas and even some Mexicans who like how Daniel was talking.. Its not going easy for him walk around like everything is good...

All his trolls still supporting him, dj wakademics still voicing for him like a parrot. them clowns are his ride or die, snitching or not.

And there is the Hispanic music community. If he does one reggaeton and it pops, he’ll be right back in a major way among them. If not in New York, definitely Florida or LA.

Hip hop is black but he have other avenues. Social media isn’t dead.
He already worked with a Latin dude....anuel aa

He already worked with a Latin dude....anuel aa

Smart move.
Plus y’all Hispanic got the trap rap, which is growing isn’t it? Reggaeton and Hispanics rap are easy to transition to, and will be for him if he choose to

Smart move.
Plus y’all Hispanic got the trap rap, which is growing isn’t it? Reggaeton and Hispanics rap are easy to transition to, and will be for him if he choose to
Rkelly is already in the Latin scene.

But Latin trap is growing fast.
If he dies a song with Yankee, ozuna, bunny and a select other few...he gonna be good

I mean the gang is the most known and biggest on the east coast. All over the DOJ site 9 tray has a case from NY to NC. I dont think they even needed a plant

Ain't no way you can order a hit and get no time because you snitched.

He's a plant
One example Wayne Perry committed murders at the request of Alpo....Alpo gets popped snitches on Wayne for those very same murders he ordered ....also was last seen walking round Harlem a few months back....Wayne will never see the streets again

I originally was thinking shorty's foul af for shittin on her BD and she prolly is. But playing devil's advocate, maybe she's doing this for her and the kid's safety. If homie gets out and can't be found, where's the next spot you think niggas gonna go?

I originally was thinking shorty's foul af for shittin on her BD and she prolly is. But playing devil's advocate, maybe she's doing this for her and the kid's safety. If homie gets out and can't be found, where's the next spot you think niggas gonna go?
Lol fam Alpo s son is a rapper or some shit I have no faith in NY niggas

Back