Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

It's only a matter of time before someone smack the fie out of Ak. I've seen scenarios like this play out too many times in my coming up days. A scary nigga start hanging with a click, then he start trying to act like them, thinking he's Teflon but catch them away from his squad by himself and smack him. Now he running home, holding his face. Moral of the story. Be you, stay in your lane. He lucky the feds didn't jam him up since it looked like he used to be around Tekashi & treyway more than he should. I got childhood friends that's in gangs. I can't even kick it with them. I'll speak and keep it moving. Being around them daily or whatever, their rivals might charge you because they'll probably think that you'll in the same gang as him. Ak need to stay in his lane.

It's only a matter of time before someone smack the fie out of Ak. I've seen scenarios like this play out too many times in my coming up days. A scary nigga start hanging with a click, then he start trying to act like them, thinking he's Teflon but catch them away from his squad by himself and smack him. Now he running home, holding his face. Moral of the story. Be you, stay in your lane. He lucky the feds didn't jam him up since it looked like he used to be around Tekashi & treyway more than he should. I got childhood friends that's in gangs. I can't even kick it with them. I'll speak and keep it moving. Being around them daily or whatever, their rivals might charge you because they'll probably think that you'll in the same gang as him. Ak need to stay in his lane.

I don't wish death on folks, but if Akademiks doesn't figure out that the real world is a whole lot different than TV or the internet, that's where he's headed. He thinks it's all fun and games to talk shit from his moms basement, that niggas ain't ready to see his ass over the shit he's saying and the shit he's involving himself in claiming to be "the media guy"... He's in for a rude awakening.

I hate that he's from The IC... got us outchea lookin corny as fuck.

21918wk.jpg

we're corny in the equation either way bruh, we're bloggers lol

ya'll know all rappers hate us right?

i dont have shit to do with no AK tho

I think he was gone by the time i got there

we're corny in the equation either way bruh, we're bloggers lol

ya'll know all rappers hate us right?

i dont have shit to do with no AK tho

I think he was gone by the time i got there
i came late '09......like right after this whole fiasco.....coincidentally me and eboni was talking heavy on AIM right as the site went down for thanksgiving

I signed up in 2010...had never been on a forum or blog before but clicked one time and that shit was funny as hell

im like i could fuck w/ these people lol

I signed up in 2010...had never been on a forum or blog before but clicked one time and that shit was funny as hell

im like i could fuck w/ these people lol

Cosign. I signed up in 2010 but after a while I realized I had an account under a different name back in the early 00's unless The IC was around in the late 90's like UGHH and a few other boards, in which case I would have signed up back then.

Either way, the shit was cool and I stuck around.

how can you not tell thats him?

nigga face just blew up

we all change with time and finances lol

ya'll ever look at your daddy and be like

tenor.gif

That was during the Boom vs Ak beef. Crazy thing about it is that Boom was had to been the lamest nigga ever but fast forward to today. I guess their beef was the battle of the lamest smh

how can you not tell thats him?

nigga face just blew up

we all change with time and finances lol

ya'll ever look at your daddy and be like

tenor.gif

No, I refuse to believe that this corny ass basement dweller knocked down any amount of pussy.

word on the block 69 use to wear dresses back in the days at bodegas whilst getting pass in said hood. batiboy seen

I don't wish death on folks, but if Akademiks doesn't figure out that the real world is a whole lot different than TV or the internet, that's where he's headed. He thinks it's all fun and games to talk shit from his moms basement, that niggas ain't ready to see his ass over the shit he's saying and the shit he's involving himself in claiming to be "the media guy"... He's in for a rude awakening.

I'm balancing us out

That was during the Boom vs Ak beef. Crazy thing about it is that Boom was had to been the lamest nigga ever but fast forward to today. I guess their beef was the battle of the lamest smh
Funny thing is Boom bagged her first then was like he wasn’t driving that far or paying her way up to him....that’s according to Boom to take it for what it is

Back