Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

giphy.gif

Do niggas still wear they hats backwards???

yea.....he was toooooooo scared of the migos

like...i think if them niggas jumped at me and fastening they blouse....i woulda cried laughing.

tied one arm behind my back and lined them up.

Thai ain't even the foundation of Hip Hop I'm talking about. This lil nigga actually thinks he accomplished something 'cause he can get a show going through Complex. What he fails to see is that there were cats in Hip Hop at his same age that could get entire Hollywood movies made. Does he really think his lil Complex clout is on the same level as walking into Paramount, MGM, Fox, Warner Brothers, etc and getting a movie done and into the theaters??? Does he not see that in order for him to even be able to have a show at all it was necessary for other dudes to have already walked through those doors?

Don't forget Spike Lee. He was 32 when Do The Right Thing dropped, but he had a couple of movies before that.

Don't forget Spike Lee. He was 32 when Do The Right Thing dropped, but he had a couple of movies before that.

I was specifically referring to Hip Hop cats, but yeah Spike Lee more or less made it possible for a cat like Cube to get his own shit happening.

i dont like him talking tough but says "why you fucking with me, the easy target"

well act like it

i dont like him talking tough but says "why you fucking with me, the easy target"

well act like it

Let's not forget Charlamagne was a friend and mentor to Akademiks. Charlamagne is also the same guy who said "I'm just the radio guy" when getting checked about some shit he was doing.

He learned that bullshit

Let me get this out the way. Akademiks is a bitch, sucka, etc. The thing is even though Mysonne is right in what he is telling Akademiks as well as Buddens about stopping some of the shit he doing in regards to folks in rap street beef.

Akademiks doesn't want to live his life by those standards. Its quite obvious that after all the advice he has been given the dude absolutely REFUSES heed the advice given. So its really a lost cause all the shit people going on him for this 69 shit.

After all this time folks might as well chalk that shit up and let whatever happens to Akademiks happen. If something does happen hit him with
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Let me get this out the way. Akademiks is a bitch, sucka, etc. The thing is even though Mysonne is right in what he is telling Akademiks as well as Buddens about stopping some of the shit he doing in regards to folks in rap street beef.

Akademiks doesn't want to live his life by those standards. Its quite obvious that after all the advice he has been given the dude absolutely REFUSES heed the advice given. So its really a lost cause all the shit people going on him for this 69 shit.

After all this time folks might as well chalk that shit up and let whatever happens to Akademiks happen. If something does happen hit him with
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

No wonder Ak & 69 were buddies. Both do/did fuck nigga shit & were warned about what may come of their actions. Neither listen to OG advice & underestimate the “worlds” they choose to play with. Both think they can continue to poke the hornets nest & never get stung. 69 finally got his dose of reality. Only a matter of time for Ak. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

No wonder Ak & 69 were buddies. Both do/did fuck nigga shit & were warned about what may come of their actions. Neither listen to OG advice & underestimate the “worlds” they choose to play with. Both think they can continue to poke the hornets nest & never get stung. 69 finally got his dose of reality. Only a matter of time for Ak. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Exactly especially the bold

the question is ...can we blame them tho?

why are people mad at them?
because they dont give a fuck about the culture and ran in took the money and left without kissing you goodbye??

69 dont even like rap and did this to make money.

and these are the people who got this far with it?

Vlad is in this shit too.
like the video i posted...he low key trynna star shit.

but what other genre allows such fuckery?

why is it fuckery? or is this how the street work?

man fuck that.....this whole shit is disgusting to me.
only get me more frustrated at my people and those who use us but more with people who make excuses for it.

Akademiks might just be about that life. Badman forward Badman pull-up.

A20C4AB2-1176-4BAB-AD80-4B3579F1644A.jpeg

And truth be told, Akademiks don’t appreciate older rappers craft. He stated that numerous time. His click fans share his sentiments

Last edited:
Let us not forget the time Akademiks choked up on his Twitch stream trying to "get at" Desus and Mero from his moms basement.

Who left the door open for this nigga?

Back