Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

This shit goofy. Meek should have got it poppin or just left the scene. Ain't no sense in arguing with a MF with nothing to lose. Daniel ain't poppin like that anymore music wise like when he came home, so he pulling stunts on niggas he know will take the bait. He know meek aint with the shit like that, so he pulled his stunt and has MF talking.??‍♂️

This was before he got into all that last probation/judge shit.

Also I doubt 69's security would let Meek beat up 69 anyway.

Pretty sure they would beat Meek up for rushing 69,that's why he felt safe doing that shit.

Both had security.
Brawl out.
All that shit talking these niggas doing.
Yall face to face. We want blood. Don't matter who's.

I wish one of you niggas would pull up to where I'm at screaming I'm pussy lmaooooo. Shit.

Oh, so niggas can get on public social media, and post threats that they'll send some young niggas to kill someone, with no fear. But when people they always call a rat & a pussy, online, actually pull up on you and your team, with his team. All of a sudden, "You You You trying to get me in trouble and go to jail".

You need to just go ahead and admit you bias against 69 and you against w/e he does.
fuck that nigga straight like that

fuck his life

Exactly ... a nigga close enough for u to spit on he close enough for you to fire on

then rumble....it ain’t like Meek was dolo he never dolo

Back