Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

I swore it was more like, these rap gangsters were online talking that rah rah shit and in turn 69 was running went all over the US, going to these rappers cities, saying no one is going to touch him. Then, surprise surprise, none of these rappers touched him. Only time he got into it was that fight with those 2 random guys in Texas. And those same 'gangsters' that aint do shit, got online an acting like that was them fighting him.

And I seen pics of Meek back in the day. He was a typical dirty project nigga. Stop giving these rap lames clout, cuz they sold a few dime bags of weed. Yall making it seem like he was some sorta boss. White kids in the suburbs do that shit too, but yall dont call them street.

As for this part: . Replace 'sandwich shop' with "Sold a couple small bags of weed" and the rest of that sentence describes like 90% of famous rappers today.

IDK what Meek was doing daily,but he did get a gun charge.

So now 69 is some stand up guy to you?

He went to the outskirts of Cali talking shit.

He went to O Block at 3 am with all types of security, did a 2 minute video and bounced like Chief keef and Durk would be out there.

He almost got beat up by Cass and them at home until Shawty let off.

He got ran out of Texas.

we taking up for 69 now?

what are we doin?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

I agree that meek should have maybe at least swung on him,but I don't agree with the whole "you should do whatever and worry about the legal shit later"

I'd rather do my dirt and not get caught.

But fear of 69 isn't why they didn't fuck him up

He's no more of a threat than Safaree,but it's likely that Meek and them would get a case for beating up 69 because 69 is working with the feds.

I mean should nobody say anything about what 69 did?

Also on another note,it's possible this shit is fake and meek took that 3 mill Durk didn't to beef publicly with 69,but that's a deeper,darker criminal link.

IDK what Meek was doing daily,but he did get a gun charge.

So now 69 is some stand up guy to you?

He went to the outskirts of Cali talking shit.

He went to O Block at 3 am with all types of security, did a 2 minute video and bounced like Chief keef and Durk would be out there.

He almost got beat up by Cass and them at home until Shawty let off.

He got ran out of Texas.

we taking up for 69 now?

what are we doin?
I said nothing about him being a stand up guy. And If you call me pointing out the hypocrisy of these fake gangstas, taking up for 69, then w/e.

You on the other hand sound like you look up to these rappers and take everything they say as gospel.

Oh, so niggas can get on public social media, and post threats that they'll send some young niggas to kill someone, with no fear. But when people they always call a rat & a pussy, online, actually pull up on you and your team, with his team. All of a sudden, "You You You trying to get me in trouble and go to jail".

You need to just go ahead and admit you bias against 69 and you against w/e he does.

Wasn’t worried bout jail here

No one in his squad was worried bout jail. I said it before and i'll say it again. These niggas is pussy and only pop shit on people they're sure cant fight back. Like some school bullies.

If Safaree was a shooter, him and his team would of yelled at him and made a scene till the cops or security came to break it up. Like they did with Nicki dude. If 69 was a shooter then told, they would of only talked slick about him off camera and behind the scenes. They wouldnt of really spoke on his situation.

Thats why this is all jokes to me. Keep trying to push some stupid moral street code that doesnt exist.

Meek came up here in Baltimore once and supposedly had beef.....

Nigga gonna play a prank on his video crew and had fake goons pull up like there were gonna start shooting....

Then gonna act like it's funny to play like that.... Talking bout if niggaz scared get a dog

Niggas rewrite the rules for folks all the time

While I don't condone Meek for tweeting up a storm about what he would/could/should do, I also don't blame him for not tussling with a dude who walk up on with a camera looking for clout.

The whole situation get an L; Meek, the rat, niggas looking to pompom for either or

Back