Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Dont be fooled by that notorious jail shit. All them niggas aint in the same pod. There are different factors to how they house u. He a convicted sex offender. That dude probably sitting with all the pedo niggas. The feds trying to scare him.

On top of that this is a violation. My p.o. violated and they made me sit for a month. My violation? A dirty urine and a driving while suspended. This nigga got a fucking rico charge. If he come home anytime soon he singing.

That state violation ain't even a consideration at this point. The Feds are holding life over his head.

That state violation ain't even a consideration at this point. The Feds are holding life over his head.

Man its a bunch of charges that carry life sentences and in this case life is his back number. Its not a mandatory life sentence. We all know they over charge. They want this nigga to break and i think they will be successful. Dude soft.

I dont think I've ever seen a harder fall from grace by a rapper in my lifetime. Dude was consistently rising then boom whole life is fucked. And if he do get out I doubt any of his fans would fuck with him cuz hed be a snitch. Well maybe the kids would but who knows. Hate the guys music but hes had an interesting career

I dont think I've ever seen a harder fall from grace by a rapper in my lifetime. Dude was consistently rising then boom whole life is fucked. And if he do get out I doubt any of his fans would fuck with him cuz hed be a snitch. Well maybe the kids would but who knows. Hate the guys music but hes had an interesting career

His raise is overstated.

This all still sounds crazy......did the feds help his rise?
Of all people....dude gets into it with NY, chi and LA gangs?

That's unheard of.
And he not get touched

its crazy to see them in pics together and here dude wants to kill you because he was fired.
dude didnt even try to allow 69 to patch things up.

and the fact the his girl was always around shotti and it was shotti that talked her into getting a treway tattoo..

i been told yall to watch dude.

how much members does trey 5 have ? they only arrest 5 out of the 5 years they were following them

Back