Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

It's hard for me to believe that he wasn't a plant from the jump.

He's bout to get in there and sing that young 'sorry nigga I'm tryna come home' song and give up every nigga around him.

And it serves them right for allowing him in their inner circle just cause he got money.

He has 1.7 million, feds got way more than that. They can delay the trial until he runs out of money and cant afford a lawyer no more too.

I don't think you realize how long it would take to spend 1.7mill on a lawyer... Nicki will go diamond before that happens

O check this here out. The feds play dirty. The argue shit like tainted assets to hinder ur defense funds. In other words the can freeze all dude money if they feel its connected to that rico charge. I assume they will since they locked up his manager. He can get around that but it would require a paper trail.

Shit the company that gave him the money he wants to use for bail is already requesting that he not be allowed to use it. The feds are a whole new animal

Damn. He gonna have to make a Kickstarter or gofundme

I don't think you realize how long it would take to spend 1.7mill on a lawyer... Nicki will go diamond before that happens
Actually depending on the case the amount of attorneys and billable hrs an attorney can run into that quickly....think about it a team of 5 charging 500 an hr dedicating their entire life to this for the upcoming months....also factor in the shit he currently owes them

OJ's defense cost him anywhere from $3 - $6 million. He was fighting the state and not nearly the amount of charges.

OJ's lawyers are still fighting, fam. He hasn't paid the Goldsteins a single red cent lol

He probably already spent most of that trying to keep the wolves off him in jail. Everyone in there know he got that 1.7. the feds squeezing the fuck out that kid.

His lawyers can't move quick enough. He'll need a loan in a week tops. I

He probably already spent most of that trying to keep the wolves off him in jail. Everyone in there know he got that 1.7. the feds squeezing the fuck out that kid.

They're sending a message. This kid and Bobby Schmurda are being made examples

That's a team of lawyers though and they're fighting a case that we all damn well know he did. They found the shoe they needed to tie him to the murder after he was already acquitted
They got paid that much for defending their client my point is lawyers eat up money so depending on his legal team and the length of the case 1.7 mil may not be shit

To retain a lawyer for a fed case it starts at $50,000 then if the lawyer has to drive to meet certain people, and do other things, those are billable hours. Not only that, the feds have unlimited resources. They can delay the case until 6x9 runs out of money.

Bet he wishes he had gotten that tour money last year.

Actually depending on the case the amount of attorneys and billable hrs an attorney can run into that quickly....think about it a team of 5 charging 500 an hr dedicating their entire life to this for the upcoming months....also factor in the shit he currently owes them
Plus court fees!

They gonna let him sit in a notorious jail for a week?

Aunt he in infectious diseases or something?

Dont be fooled by that notorious jail shit. All them niggas aint in the same pod. There are different factors to how they house u. He a convicted sex offender. That dude probably sitting with all the pedo niggas. The feds trying to scare him.

On top of that this is a violation. My p.o. violated and they made me sit for a month. My violation? A dirty urine and a driving while suspended. This nigga got a fucking rico charge. If he come home anytime soon he singing.

Back