Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teens and sex toys.

that's a very big dildo

I wasn’t looking at the size but that might as well be a dragon dildo. If your teenage is seeking stimulation with a Mandingo warrior you’ve already lost the war

What's the difference between her masturbating without a toy in hiding and fucking a dildo in hiding?
Nothing!
I'd take a pic of it in her drawer for embarrassment purposes if she wanna act a fool.

Last edited:
i made a thread like this...

a while ago and niggas ran from it.

i see how shit goes down here.

but ...it depends on our race, how i respond.

if we white...then my heart would be broken...

if we black.....id tell her to not make too much noise and wont where the sex drive came from

I usually don't use them when I f*** my partner but she does have a few of hew own when I leave for business and she wants to play. It is fun I have to say to actually be able to have a sex life like we do but it did take a while to get there. I know that a lot of men are kinda not bothering with it but I really do love my shorty and I wanted to make sure that it's just as fun as it used to be when we just started dating and living together.
I mean we both have stressful jobs, both are successful and she keeps the house clean and the food done al the time so when I felt like there was something amiss in the bedroom I asked her. It took some coaxing but she told me she was bored and she wanted to try something else. That was when I took her out we went to a VS and she bought what she liked we visited a sex store that sells the best sex toys and we walked trough it and picked what we wanted ordered them
It was kinda awkward but hey it did the trick. We both are having a lot of fun and she is positively glowing. Treat your girl fellas, she will treat you right back in return and the more you f*** her the hotter she will look.

Last edited:
Warm oil and a ziploc bag.

That was alls I needed in my youth.

Dont know why these lil muhfukkas need anything more than that.

TkJZ.gif

Man idk 14 a lil too young to me but at some point your kid gonna have sex. But I’m not prepared to find a dildo at all

I don't even think I'd have it in me to confront my daughter over that. At the end of the day, a dildo won't get her pregnant, so I guess I'd be happy that she's at least trying to honor her promise not to have sex again.

Full disclosure

had something similar happen with my oldest last year lol.

My lady was doing like a house deep clean. Went to my daughter room to grab her bedding to wash and found HER rabbit under the pillow.

Wife has the convo with her and basically she was curious about sex and her body....which my wife didnt discourage at all. Biggest problem she had was she didnt talk to her first lol...its kinda wierd to use someone else's sex toy...its like using someone else's tooth brush lol.

But Its much better than experimenting with one of these dusty, musty ass lil niggas out here.

I thought the shit was hilarious...but as a father I didnt shame her or go off. In my house we have and encourage open communication and the “do what I say cause I said so” is not a thing in the way we parent.

Full disclosure

had something similar happen with my oldest last year lol.

My lady was doing like a house deep clean. Went to my daughter room to grab her bedding to wash and found HER rabbit under the pillow.

Wife has the convo with her and basically she was curious about sex and her body....which my wife didnt discourage at all. Biggest problem she had was she didnt talk to her first lol...its kinda wierd to use someone else's sex toy...its like using someone else's tooth brush lol.

But Its much better than experimenting with one of these dusty, musty ass lil niggas out here.

I thought the shit was hilarious...but as a father I didnt shame her or go off. In my house we have and encourage open communication and the “do what I say cause I said so” is not a thing in the way we parent.

So your daughter and your wife "share" a sex toy now?

Rce6a696e3dda65ad71abd8278d2d1008

With the amount of pressure put on young girls to have sex, i would accept this even though i wouldn't be entirely happy about it. She actually thought about not breaking her promise and technically she didnt break it, so no punishment and keep it locked away where it cant be easily found.

I can't see any reasonable reply other than this one.

Back