Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teenage girl pulls up to her opps home during the quarantine & puts hands on her mom to send a message..

What I basically said was in one thread folks is all on some gangsta killa shit then in the next thread folks on oh that's a crime they should go to jail shit.

Had absolutely fuck all to do if folks like certain fights or not because of who is involved

Oh ok my bad

Saw some other OD wild shit like this on WSHH maybe a month ago. And both times it was a woman doing someone's mom dirty. Social media got this era fucked up, man. Shit like this is a no go.

You put your hands on a nigga moms, and that's a TOS situation.
Problem is niggas like to see the disrespect.

Real shit....in my old hood....It's a 1 in 1.
You touch someone's mom......It's the hood on 1....And your family are now targets. But guess who raised her and who was either a butch nigga or wasn't present. A dad. They cas so......I'm ok with it.

Not saying it's OK. But I got my fires in my own community to put out.

Touch my mom and I'm destroying your grandmoms headstone and throwing rocks at ya mom on the busstop.

I'm an overly evil nigga you touch my mom

I think one of the worst fight beating I’ve seen was some mom from the islands stomping her daughter out the shit was crazy.

Problem is niggas like to see the disrespect.

Real shit....in my old hood....It's a 1 in 1.
You touch someone's mom......It's the hood on 1....And your family are now targets. But guess who raised her and who was either a butch nigga or wasn't present. A dad. They cas so......I'm ok with it.

Not saying it's OK. But I got my fires in my own community to put out.

Touch my mom and I'm destroying your grandmoms headstone and throwing rocks at ya mom on the busstop.

I'm an overly evil nigga you touch my mom

Naw me personally, I'm not with that the of shit. I'ma hold YOU and YOU ALONE responsible for your behavior. If you drag my mom through the streets, smacking her and shit like that, your family members can still walk around safe. Cuz I only want YOUR life.

Naw me personally, I'm not with that the of shit. I'ma hold YOU and YOU ALONE responsible for your behavior. If you drag my mom through the streets, smacking her and shit like that, your family members can still walk around safe. Cuz I only want YOUR life.
That's cool. But me. I know I'm going to jail. So I'm relocate moms......And go on a check box fuck up your family spree.

And don't have pets. Them shit getting poisoned.

And I love animals. But moms?

Nah poochie dying a slow rat poison death.

You gonna learn that day

Idk what is going on in that video, mostly WHY its going on. Some parents need to be bitch slapped by their kids and told to do better. I'm not even sure if thats what the kid was saying but I dont necessarily disagree with what happened.

Back