Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teenage girl pulls up to her opps home during the quarantine & puts hands on her mom to send a message..

Damn, I wonder now do women have old woman strength like most men have old man strength once we reach a certain age?

Can't get beat like that in a fair one with a youngin like that.

Fuck all that she committed a crime shit. Don't nobody give a fuck about that bullshit.

This board bi-polar as fuck

One day folks is like
tumblr_nm2jd1rTcc1tw11xro1_500.gifv

Next day see a person get beat up and like
tenor.gif

Damn, I wonder now do women have old woman strength like most men have old man strength once we reach a certain age?

Fuck all that she committed a crime shit. Don't nobody give a fuck about that bullshit.

One day folks is like

tenor.gif
Glad I'm not the only one who notices this

One day folks is like

tenor.gif

People like even fights or to see somebody get hit by a car for being dumb. Beating in somebody mama unless mama deserved it is cringy

One day folks is like

tenor.gif

They don't get old woman strength until later in life but only if life is hard, 'cause Karen and Rebecca will never see it but Bobbi Joe, Latrice, Marisol, and 'nem will see it in their 60's or 70's when weight gain and "the sugars" set in.

They don't get old woman strength until later in life but only if life is hard, 'cause Karen and Rebecca will never see it but Bobbi Joe, Latrice, Marisol, and 'nem will see it in their 60's or 70's when weight gain and "the sugars" set in.

Makes sense!!

Back