Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teacher Gets Fired After He Said This During A School Board Meeting

i've never done it either....if we "had" to some kind of way, i can see it being an inconvenience at first but life goes on

but nah if you appear to be a man ima say Sir and the other way around....if you inform me in a respectful way that you'd prefer something else, cool

You see how easy that sounded? Shit ain’t that difficult.

I don’t get people that care that much about this, kids aren’t as confused as they think they are about this shit
Not confused but impressionable

I don't understand why that is extremely downplayed

Whether u think this a problem or not is one thing. But kids are highly impressionable. There's a reason this being implemented at earlier and earlier ages.

Not confused but impressionable

I don't understand why that is extremely downplayed

Whether u think this a problem or not is one thing. But kids are highly impressionable. There's a reason this being implemented at earlier and earlier ages.
Fam outside of trans individuals have you seen the shit kids are exposed to? The guy saying that the good side of slavery should be taught, gets less notoriety than the guy saying kids shouldn’t use pronouns he deems incorrect, one of these individuals was fired and one of them writes laws

Fam outside of trans individuals have you seen the shit kids are exposed to? The guy saying that the good side of slavery should be taught, gets less notoriety than the guy saying kids shouldn’t use pronouns he deems incorrect, one of these individuals was fired and one of them writes laws
Lol yea it's all bad. Everyone forcing agendas down kids throats. Are we picking and choosing?

Lol yea it's all bad. Everyone forcing agendas down kids throats. Are we picking and choosing?
There was no good side of slavery, and there are people who kill themselves because they can’t stop “being gay” …say what you want but killing yourself because u can’t stop being a way, to me means that you can not, not be that way. Which means that there is something in some of these peoples brain that says to them, I may be physically a boy but I internally feel like a girl.

and to keep it aaaabbbbbsolutely a buck, I was humping girls at age 7 and ain’t nobody told me tp do that shit, I just knew I wanted to, and no amount of two men Kissing was gone make me not wanna hump some bitches. So if your son likes kissing boys, didn’t no one influence him to do that shit, that lil nigga was gay from day one, and that influence shit is just an excuse

There was no good side of slavery, and there are people who kill themselves because they can’t stop “being gay” …say what you want but killing yourself because u can’t stop being a way, to me means that you can not, not be that way. Which means that there is something in some of these peoples brain that says to them, I may be physically a boy but I internally feel like a girl.

and to keep it aaaabbbbbsolutely a buck, I was humping girls at age 7 and ain’t nobody told me tp do that shit, I just knew I wanted to, and no amount of two men Kissing was gone make me not wanna hump some bitches. So if your son likes kissing boys, didn’t no one influence him to do that shit, that lil nigga was gay from day one, and that influence shit is just an excuse
When I was in school orientation wasn't taught just protection. From what dude in op was saying had nothing to do with orientation either.

U said kids aren't confused and I agree. Do u think they aren't impressionable either?

When I was in school orientation wasn't taught just protection. From what dude in op was saying had nothing to do with orientation either.

U said kids aren't confused and I agree. Do u think they aren't impressionable either?
Impressionable to do what?

Fun facts:

80% of all kids that "feel" trans, spontaneously stop sometime after the onset of puberty if there's no medical intervention (i.e. hormone blockers, etc) (source: Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic)
With psychological therapy, those who continue usually hit a wall, and once they break through that wall they get to the root of those feeling and it's typically due to an event in their lives (i.e. a parent or grand parent that liked to dress them as the opposite sex because that's what they really wanted has been reported often)
Also, it's been reported in various places that about 98% of all homosexuals were at some point in their lives molested, groomed, or outright raped by the same sex, usually someone older.

At the ages that this kind of shit happens, the brain is particularly malleable. This is the point that you learn the most and one of those things you learn is how to cope with traumatic events and assimilation is one such coping mechanism.

There's a lot of shit going on and a fuckton of research going into this. One thing's for certain: No one is "born that way", that much has never been proven.

Fun facts:

80% of all kids that "feel" trans, spontaneously stop sometime after the onset of puberty if there's no medical intervention (i.e. hormone blockers, etc) (source: Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic)
With psychological therapy, those who continue usually hit a wall, and once they break through that wall they get to the root of those feeling and it's typically due to an event in their lives (i.e. a parent or grand parent that liked to dress them as the opposite sex because that's what they really wanted has been reported often)
Also, it's been reported in various places that about 98% of all homosexuals were at some point in their lives molested, groomed, or outright raped by the same sex, usually someone older.

At the ages that this kind of shit happens, the brain is particularly malleable. This is the point that you learn the most and one of those things you learn is how to cope with traumatic events and assimilation is one such coping mechanism.

There's a lot of shit going on and a fuckton of research going into this. One thing's for certain: No one is "born that way", that much has never been proven.
You got a source on that 98% ?

Back