Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teacher Gets Fired After He Said This During A School Board Meeting

*shrugs* You gotta read the temperature of the room. What he said may have had some truth to it, but he had to know that it would get him fired in this day and age. He got what he wanted though. He said he didn't want to work in a district that pushes that kinda stuff.

I fully understand the "they/them" issue. Im not fuckin up my subject/verb agreement for some random person.

But ppl underestimate how adaptable kids are to what's going on around em or how much something "different" affects them. Im almost 30 and went to elementary school with a kid who had 2 moms. First time any of us had ever been exposed to it. He got teased for a few weeks then we stopped caring cuz he had 2 parents like everybody else. Only ppl who were weird about were the other parents. We didn't care.

If anything, the "don't push that on kids" should only be happening if there's no examples of it in their community. No one explained "most ppl have a mom and dad, but some ppl have 2 moms or 2 dads" to us until someone with 2 moms ended up being in school with us.

I fully understand the "they/them" issue. Im not fuckin up my subject/verb agreement for some random person.

But ppl underestimate how adaptable kids are to what's going on around em or how much something "different" affects them. Im almost 30 and went to elementary school with a kid who had 2 moms. First time any of us had ever been exposed to it. He got teased for a few weeks then we stopped caring cuz he had 2 parents like everybody else. Only ppl who were weird about were the other parents. We didn't care.

If anything, the "don't push that on kids" should only be happening if there's no examples of it in their community. No one explained "most ppl have a mom and dad, but some ppl have 2 moms or 2 dads" to us until someone with 2 moms ended up being in school with us.

Do they, though? Or do they just use that as a thinly-veiled excuse to promote their own agenda?

Are there people out there are LEGIT are convinced that the pronoun shit is gonna confuse their children, thereby causing some sort of permanently skewed view of gender, family, or whatever else? Sure. But I think there are more people who just use the kid shit as a convenient excuse to push against the shit.

Just my $00.02

Do they, though? Or do they just use that as a thinly-veiled excuse to promote their own agenda?

Are there people out there are LEGIT are convinced that the pronoun shit is gonna confuse their children, thereby causing some sort of permanently skewed view of gender, family, or whatever else? Sure. But I think there are more people who just use the kid shit as a convenient excuse to push against the shit.

Just my $00.02
Oh I definitely agree with that and that "what about the kids" shit is wack and overblown. Every generation of kids has seen things they shouldn't have seen and yet here we are.

1. Who said we have to go around asking that? Like when was the last time you actually asked anyone that? Me personally, I’ve never done that.

2.If we did have to, how would that be a shame? Does that really affect you?

A man can never be a women in my eyes.

that’s all ima say on this

1. Who said we have to go around asking that? Like when was the last time you actually asked anyone that? Me personally, I’ve never done that.

2.If we did have to, how would that be a shame? Does that really affect you?

i've never done it either....if we "had" to some kind of way, i can see it being an inconvenience at first but life goes on

but nah if you appear to be a man ima say Sir and the other way around....if you inform me in a respectful way that you'd prefer something else, cool

Back