Welcome To aBlackWeb

TDE PRESIDENT LAUGHS AT LUPE FIASCO CLAIMING HE'S A BETTER LYRICIST THAN KENDRICK LAMAR

If kendrick puts out a record against Lupe it won't be a direct diss with name drops etc. Thats why these new rappers trash, say his name and lets get to it, either way Lupe gone give him a lesson on how you supposed battle and win.

Kendrick has had a better team around him than Lupe ever did. Lupe's manager CHilly got locked up, and his dad died while he was recording the Cool. and Atlantic didn't have his back the same way TDE does with Kendrick.
What's stopping Lupe from making another hit?

He seems like he wants to make shit that you gotta decode to properly enjoy rather than just more easily digestible raps.

Not a knock.. just something I've noticed that he seemed to make an intentional switch to over the years
I know he's not going to make another hit doing this. You can still make a hit and not sacrifice the quality of your music

I know he's not going to make another hit doing this. You can still make a hit and not sacrifice the quality of your music

Thing is.. even when his music wasn't some sort of fuckin treasure quest to hunt down hints and clues to properly enjoy the shit... it was still good/quality music.

When he went overly complicated with the raps that's when he lost me as a fan honestly. Still respect to him.. he's a hell of a lyricst.. one of the best to do it but im not looking for treasure hunts and hidden messages when I listen to an album these days.. that's just me and where im at with it personally these days tho

Fam “ hit” record and quality music can be mutually exclusive.....

a hit record is based on how many ppl u can get that shit in front of....
I never said it wasn't and I don't get why you think I did. But the gist of my response is Lupe doesn't makes hit. He should know how to give people what they want to hear.

Thing is.. even when his music wasn't some sort of fuckin treasure quest to hunt down hints and clues to properly enjoy the shit... it was still good/quality music.

When he went overly complicated with the raps that's when he lost me as a fan honestly. Still respect to him.. he's a hell of a lyricst.. one of the best to do it but im not looking for treasure hunts and hidden messages when I listen to an album these days.. that's just me and where im at with it personally these days tho
That most people and he should try to get back to making hits. And, stop answering questions about k.dot. I'm like dude nobody is stopping you from making classic records. Instead he wanted to make music that isn't easily digested smh

I feel like he knows how to.. he's done it more than a few times.. seems like he actively chooses not to lol
He might have a problem on how the culture like music. Instead of making music he likes, he can make music that the culture would like.

Nobody's stopping him for making a album like king's disease. He should do that because that's more disgustable and not out of his lane

Back