Welcome To aBlackWeb

TDE PRESIDENT LAUGHS AT LUPE FIASCO CLAIMING HE'S A BETTER LYRICIST THAN KENDRICK LAMAR

I don't see delivery and vocal tones can be compared with a complex with words style tho'.

I don't even like Lupes music it's just Kendrick isn't that good of a rapper.

Is not so much comparing them to each other. But identifying things that standout about each artist music that is commonly brought up by listeners.

No cuz that's all that needs to be said. There's objectivity and there's subjectivity. Objectivity is rooted in fact of what we understand and know. Subjectivity is purely emotional opinion.

So why not just post the tweet and let it stand on its own instead of paraphrasing the parts that support your opinion?

lupe one of the greatest man

but i'll respond this way to @Sion

post two songs on the level of Mural and Mural Jr from KDot.

If you are somehow able to do that, I have more to list that will display why Lupe is in fact a better lyricist than KDot.

lupe one of the greatest man

but i'll respond this way to @Sion

post two songs on the level of Mural and Mural Jr from KDot.

If you are somehow able to do that, I have more to list that will display why Lupe is in fact a better lyricist than KDot.

Dont even do this cause lyricism is different for different people.

They both top tier.

Im not a huge Kendric fan and a huge Lupe fan, but Kendricks imagery is better than Lupes, and the Kendrick can tell a story better, and Kendricks break down of the day to day life of people is elite as fuck.

Lupe is better in other forms for lyricism.

Depending on what form of lyricism you enjoy, you come to the conclusion of who you like more.

With that said though, they both top tier, and both so good that figuring out who is better is splitting hairs

Dont even do this cause lyricism is different for different people.

They both top tier.

Im not a huge Kendric fan and a huge Lupe fan, but Kendricks imagery is better than Lupes, and the Kendrick can tell a story better, and Kendricks break down of the day to day life of people is elite as fuck.

Lupe is better in other forms for lyricism.

Depending on what form of lyricism you enjoy, you come to the conclusion of who you like more.

With that said though, they both top tier, and both so good that figuring out who is better is splitting hairs
Ok Sion, post the songs then

Back