Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tank says it's ok to give head to guys and it not be gay. What in the hell???

I get it, but I'm not sure why gay and trans people bother people. I find reaction to it like a grown version of the cooties game. I'm not sexually turned on by men, and if you as well are not. Why do you care that someone else is. And sucking a mans dick is a gay act, so its gay...fuck outta here tank.

If you wanna suck a dick, suck a dick, it's your prerogative. But dont lie to yourself about what it is.
It's an interesting thought experiment tho...are you what you do once or twice? like replace the gay shit with something else to see if the logic holds. I'm not a crackhead if I hit the pipe once. But I am a killer if I kill once.

:js4:

It's an interesting thought experiment tho...are you what you do once or twice? like replace the gay shit with something else to see if the logic holds. I'm not a crackhead if I hit the pipe once. But I am a killer if I kill once.

:js4:
That all depends on who's labeling you and whether or not you respect their opinion as your label. Which seems to be partly why he wants to create that narrative. Outside of Tank, for all of the men in the world. There is a high probably that there are guys that believe that sucking a dick everynow and then.

Or having a man suck their dick, is a gay act, but participating in it is not gay. Because they largely identify as straight, cause off the hip they are physically attracted to women. They dont have the platform to be insecure about it like Tank, and if he isn't insecure about it it. They dont have the platform to try to normalize like Tank.

Some people like the act of sex so much that they to look past the roles of gender in society. Those of us that like sex that think we like sex as much as them. Well, the barometer is, are you willing to have falatio done to you by the same sex, or do it to the same sex?

If not, then you dont like sex at as high a level as you think you do. That's like with crack. Do you like getting high?..How much?..is it crack levels? Well..it ain't as high as ya think

Lol..its like people that argue that weed is a gateway drug. Yea it's a gate way drug if you like to get high. Most people take drugs to escape reality. And some people just wanna get high, for those people, weed is a tease.

tenor.gif

If you are straight and you touch another man's bare dick under virtually any circumstances, ya'll have to duel to the death. That's a rule. I'm pretty sure I read that in a book somewhere.

i remember seeing this when it aired and man...i was all kinds of fucked up after watching it

I remember when that shit came out. Me and my ex were laid up on the couch crying laughing at dude. IIRC I think she fell off the couch and hit the floor that time. First 'cause he was trying his best to sound eloquent with it, but the nigga was trying to sound eloquent about gettin' his ass ate by another man. The shit had us in tears.

View attachment 183181

On ya own b. Well Germs may cosign it
Just look at how eating pussy and then eating ass has been received in the past and look at now.
Plus now niggas is coming around to getting their ass ate

look at @Banginscrew901he wouldn’t have been so confident saying this 10 years ago

Watch them trannies in 10 years niggas gonna be like “regular women gonna be there? No trannies?”

6BA14DCF-5244-49BE-80F9-2C07D973BFA7.gif

Back