Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tank says it's ok to give head to guys and it not be gay. What in the hell???

This thread and the world has become way too messy... sheesh

tenor.gif

...oh yea, that nigga gay. You don’t just say shit like that I don’t care how many gay men in his “fanbase”.

Old IC thread where fam said he d let a tranny finish if he found out she was a tranny while giving him head
Lol Man i actually knew a homie who this happened to. Nigga was legit hurt and had demons behind that decision so i couldnt make fun of him when he told me cuz i respected he felt the need to get it off his chest but def wasnt hangin wit the nigga like that after.

When I first saw the quote I thought he said a guy can receive from a guy and not be gay....

Which idk if I kind of agree with lolololol

Giving it....ehhhh.....if we having the spectrum talk, you err on the side of gay if you give.

i tired to warn yall abut this sexual deviant shit.....once niggaz start......shit just don't get no better....

"I'll have the bullet to the head for $2,000 alex"

I get it, but I'm not sure why gay and trans people bother people. I find reaction to it like a grown version of the cooties game. I'm not sexually turned on by men, and if you as well are not. Why do you care that someone else is. And sucking a mans dick is a gay act, so its gay...fuck outta here tank.

If you wanna suck a dick, suck a dick, it's your prerogative. But dont lie to yourself about what it is.

Back