Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taking a break.

So you actually did this? Was the terms discussed? I can't imagine this. If we taking a break it is a permanent change in our situation. There is no coming back to the way things used to be. If you want space take all the space you want because again there would be no coming back from space but then again if we are not living together then space is just us not seeing each other and that doesn't need a long conversation. Unless we had a pattern and it is being broken.
Yes he moved out. We discussed everything. We were trying to get over all the arguing we were doing. Came right back in it arguing. Shit was dead!

Yes he moved out. We discussed everything. We were trying to get over all the arguing we were doing. Came right back in it arguing. Shit was dead!
Wow. That sounds like a break up. I would always tell someone don't let me learn how to live without you and that was just when they didn't reach out often enough.

I looked at it as me being single when that happened wit me.

Ex wanted a break...cool. Ended up doing my own thing.

my breaks up with constant calls from a 829 area code....so they only last a day or so

Back