Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taking a break.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
In a relationship is there a such thing as taking a break?

What are the breaks for?

Do they help?

Would you allow this in your relationship?

Nah. Needing space to yourself while still together, aight. Everybody needs alone time sometimes. Going "on a break" tho? Basically wanting a trial breakup imo. 1st step there.

Nigga I went to school with did that and ended up back with his wife. Didn't even understand that foolishness.
Yeah, worst 1 was when the break was only for a week smh. how u gonna impregnate another woman when u n ur wife went on a "break" days ago?!

So you're the type to try to work out every problem.
I try not to hold grudges and prolong arguments if there is a way to forgive and move past it let's do it. I don't get in a relationship for breaks I'm with her because I want her in my life.

From personal experience, its fatal. I never fully got back into the relationship. My mind wasn't in it anymore. I fell out of love.
So you actually did this? Was the terms discussed? I can't imagine this. If we taking a break it is a permanent change in our situation. There is no coming back to the way things used to be. If you want space take all the space you want because again there would be no coming back from space but then again if we are not living together then space is just us not seeing each other and that doesn't need a long conversation. Unless we had a pattern and it is being broken.

Back