Welcome To aBlackWeb

T-Pain thinks Tupac would've gotten "ate the f**k up" lyrically by new rappers if alive

Can train even come up with lyrical song . Foh the pac slander needs to stop

I would like to think in 2022 if Pac was still alive he would be beyond rapping and focused on acting. That’s just me tho.

I would like to think if he was still alive today he'd be a mayor or sum kinda position of power to really help the people

R.I.P. Pac

them suckas still see us as a threat

Take the top 50 greatest rap songs of all time and I bet that there are only a handful of lyrical miracles.

Lyrics ain't the defining trait of being a great artist.

Tpain is a dope artist.... But he's wrong

2022 Pac fuck around and drop a "freestyle" over some African drums that's more of a message to black people than an actual song...

Shit wouldn't have punchlines and lyrics and bars and flow and bravado...

But that shit would be thought provoking, inspiring, passionate, and would drop heavy gems and really have niggaz who into his shit bugging the fuck out.....

But given it's 2022, it would prolly be a lotta niggaz not feeling that shit....🤷🏿‍♂️

Me personally, I would have loved to see him make it this far, I think the art would be crazy....

It be more deep shit than lyrical shit.... And I would be cool with not everybody feeling it

Everyone gets got. I just watched Kevin Johnson make jordan fall..... it happens. Depending if he got off that bullshit he was on with big would decided if I would be checking to see who scraped him on a track

It's funny to me how people cherry pick Tupac out of all 90s rappers as the posterboy for not being lyrical.

He wasn't very lyrical, but he was one of the most popular while not being lyrical. I mean, if we're really being honest, KRS did a better job of kicking afrocentricity than Pac, Paris def would have killed Pac bar for bar as far as being a Panther-inspired revolutionary is concerned (as did Boots from The Coup). What Pac did was make joints niggas could fuck with emotionally. Think of how "Brenda's Got a Baby" and "If My Homies Call" hit niggas in the feels. Same for ""Keep Ya Head Up" and "Dear Momma". Pac filled a void for hip hop with emotional content other than anger and rage (i.e. Paris) or straight up kickin' knowledge. I have only a handful of joints by dude that I really fucked with: I Get Around, Do For Love, and Changes and each one was because there was something I related to in each one. Niggas in the street don't really know Pac's revolutionary joints, or shit where he's trying to kick some knowledge, but play "Me and My Girlfriend", "California Love", or some shit like that and muhfuckas light up and can kick lyrics right along with it.

Tpain is a dope artist.... But he's wrong

2022 Pac fuck around and drop a "freestyle" over some African drums that's more of a message to black people than an actual song...

Shit wouldn't have punchlines and lyrics and bars and flow and bravado...

But that shit would be thought provoking, inspiring, passionate, and would drop heavy gems and really have niggaz who into his shit bugging the fuck out.....

But given it's 2022, it would prolly be a lotta niggaz not feeling that shit....🤷🏿‍♂️

Me personally, I would have loved to see him make it this far, I think the art would be crazy....

It be more deep shit than lyrical shit.... And I would be cool with not everybody feeling it
If niggaz going so crazy and giving all these plaudits to Kendrick, I could imagine how Tupac would dominate in these times cause his stuff was way better

He wasn't very lyrical, but he was one of the most popular while not being lyrical. I mean, if we're really being honest, KRS did a better job of kicking afrocentricity than Pac, Paris def would have killed Pac bar for bar as far as being a Panther-inspired revolutionary is concerned (as did Boots from The Coup). What Pac did was make joints niggas could fuck with emotionally. Think of how "Brenda's Got a Baby" and "If My Homies Call" hit niggas in the feels. Same for ""Keep Ya Head Up" and "Dear Momma". Pac filled a void for hip hop with emotional content other than anger and rage (i.e. Paris) or straight up kickin' knowledge. I have only a handful of joints by dude that I really fucked with: I Get Around, Do For Love, and Changes and each one was because there was something I related to in each one. Niggas in the street don't really know Pac's revolutionary joints, or shit where he's trying to kick some knowledge, but play "Me and My Girlfriend", "California Love", or some shit like that and muhfuckas light up and can kick lyrics right along with it.

seemed like he could get "lyrical" if he wanted to

mf was flowin, hittin them syllables on this

but more importantly was sayin sumn that resonates even still to this day

(my fav Pac song btw)

Tupac wasn't some lyrical miracle hysterical spherical type of lyricist but his lyrics hold so much weight , gravitas and timelessness compared to his era and now.

If that's the case he should have 25 years of names of people who would've done it.

Pac got outshined on his own shit plenty of times but that was never an issue for him. If anything you could say Pac was one of the last rappers that would put people on because they could rap as good or better than him... that's how he got put on. There used to be a badge of honor involved with putting on somebody that was dope.

T Pain needs some attention?

Pac was never the most razor sharp technical rapper.There were better lyricists then ,but he had style,emotion,hooks,and was distinct

This T Pain statement just something to day for 2 days.

Back