Welcome To aBlackWeb

T Pain Gets Called Out For "I'd Snitch Too" Comment

How much longevity you talking? We all cant be kingpins running cartels. And you cant hustle forever. Gangbanging and dealing are a business like our country. Family loyalty honor love respect are all buzzwords to make you feel good for joining up. But its always about the money.

All these gangs putting love and honor in their codes but if you fuck the money up youre out.

So how can a nigga not be selfish
True.....but you gotta feed everyone so no one will be hungry.
Its selfish dudes that mess things up.
Always a nigga who wants to eat more or sit higher.

As for longevity...why bring heat to yourself with a bunch of murders?
Get money as long as you can is the goal, right?

The streets are a business.

Many illegal activities in both.

So what's the purpose of street shit? To just kill or get money and kill if needed?

Gangs had structure once.
Mexican mafia still does and ms13 and the Italian mafia.
The us govt should show you how illegal shit with structure can work.

Like Avon.....he knew his position in his game and respected other games. Because they are all the same when you look at it a certain way.

The thing is the rules and structure are things society dont want. These guys make rules for killing and dealing. Mexico be looking like ww3

But back to 69 he def bitch made for snitching but logically its understood why he would snitch. He like 20. Nobody with sense doing 47 years. Im assuming they gonna get his family out move em to another place.

And i get what you saying he shouldnt even been allowed in. But he joined up. If you join the army and become a liability you cant turn traitor

It is tho
In Jamaica the biggest nigga is vybz kartel and he is in prison for murder and still making hits

In Brazil them favela dons are heroes to some

Drug dealers run Colombia and Messico

European and Asian countries love american westerns because of how it romanticized outlaw culture.

The hells angel done branched out worldwide and made themself a brand etc etc

Yea but is hells angels as dangerous outside the us as here. Do they got the access to the guns and etc. And look at the prison rates in those countries its not like ours. South America a whole different ball game.

The thing is the rules and structure are things society dont want. These guys make rules for killing and dealing. Mexico be looking like ww3

But back to 69 he def bitch made for snitching but logically its understood why he would snitch. He like 20. Nobody with sense doing 47 years. Im assuming they gonna get his family out move em to another place.

And i get what you saying he shouldnt even been allowed in. But he joined up. If you join the army and become a liability you cant turn traitor
True..

All true.
But you need to prove you a soldier to get to combat.
Weak niggas don't make it past bootcamp.

True.....but you gotta feed everyone so no one will be hungry.
Its selfish dudes that mess things up.
Always a nigga who wants to eat more or sit higher.

As for longevity...why bring heat to yourself with a bunch of murders?
Get money as long as you can is the goal, right?

But murderers happen. A nigga rob your mom and puts hands on her badly. Who wouldnt want to shoot him?

Yea but is hells angels as dangerous outside the us as here. Do they got the access to the guns and etc. And look at the prison rates in those countries its not like ours. South America a whole different ball game.
Hells angels don't have to be as dangerous their past aura is selling their brand.

Basically like Jordan

But murderers happen. A nigga rob your mom and puts hands on her badly. Who wouldnt want to shoot him?
That's different.
Murders do happen but what you stated was a reason.
We got too many Marlo ass niggas and not enough avons.

The military attempts to brainwash u.
Weak people fall for it
Most just acknowledge it as a job make their money and keep it moving

There is absolutely nothing wrong with snitching especially in 69's case. Choice is yours - $20 million in the bank or 50 years in a 6x4 never seeing your family again. Every last one of y'all in his position would snitch.

Bullshit. These new cats are really trying to make snitching ok. Shit's wild. Gilly put it into words perfectly. Don't get involved with the life. Period. But if you do, man up and face the consequences that come your way.

Please stop projecting to make the way you feel more acceptable to yourself. You want to believe everyone would move like you but that's simply not the case. You can't claim to be solid and condone snitching at the same time.

Man who gives a fuck about gillie yea as a street dude he right but im not looking at t pain as some weak ass nigga. All the niggas talking down on ig are rich ass niggas. They dont live in reality
i dont think money has anything to do with it.
i think its about dude trying to act like they were some top kingpins doing the city dirty.

like du said...its levels.

i think most of these dudes want to appear tougher than they are.

and the people coming down on tpain dont want to show weakness.

from tpains point of veiw he would tell.
hes not speaking of being a street dude..hes speaking from i got shit to lose point of view.

but again....in this 69 case.....it was a mutual beneficial thing. and when the benefit ran out..they wanted to kill him so he snitched.

He got friends or label mates in street shit
He should've passed on the question

Nigga thought because he grew his locks back he became relevant again. He should shut the fuck up

Those are extensions. He been cut his hair but kept his old dreads. Then when having dread became the trend he had them reattached smh.

You trying to stringer bell Avon right now.

Everything that sound good in theory don't work out in practice.

Some of your views are the epitome of.... You want it to be one way....

Loyalty, morals, all that shit..... Sounds good... But ultimately.... It's money.

69 wanted clout to sell records and make money.

Niggaz saw an industry fish they could extort and flip.

Wasn't nobody trying to build loyalty, family, empires.... Nigga was on quick flips and hustles....

You looking for purpose in nonsense
Pretty much. Both saw a business opportunity, both ended up double crossing each other. Now the side that ended up taking the bigger L, crying foul. This "code of the streets" is mostly fiction to look cool in front of cameras and niggas. Same niggas so outspoken about him snitching gloss over how they was extorting him, fucking his girl & was ready to try and get rid of him.

And Ja Rule need to pip the fuck down. He know where to find 50.

im curious of if they actually got to kill 69, what would the street say?
would people have the same typa energy?

Gillie must be an ABW poster because he stated the same thing that me and Du has been saying for weeks. There's consequences behind snitching especially if you rat on the wrong niggas. Putting your family in jeopardy; is that the road that you want to take?

Gillie must be an ABW poster because he stated the same thing that me and Du has been saying for weeks. There's consequences behind snitching especially if you rat on the wrong niggas. Putting your family in jeopardy; is that the road that you want to take?

I think everybody thats grown knows all this. Reap what you sow and all. But we also know people have violated the rules since the rules were set.

Back