Welcome To aBlackWeb

T Pain Gets Called Out For "I'd Snitch Too" Comment

I was in the car with my sister this morning talking about this.

When you hang around real niggaz, you gonna get exposed to some real shit.

And if you see some shit you want no parts of, you speak up.

Niggaz will actually respect someone saying this over my head, or I ain't tryna get caught up in this. Kinda like how they let tre out the car in boyz n the hood.

I remember knocking on niggaz doors, and everyone in there loading and cleaning guns...... And I was like, bet... I'll catch y'all niggaz tomorrow...... And no one judged me for it...

But if this nigga willingly placed himself around these niggaz, and everything they was doing time after time... Fully knowing the weight of everything they were involved with, and still chose to stay there to build his rep....

Then you eat them fucking charges.... He wanted the life..... That's the life....

I was in the car with my sister this morning talking about this.

When you hang around real niggaz, you gonna get exposed to some real shit.

And if you see some shit you want no parts of, you speak up.

Niggaz will actually respect someone saying this over my head, or I ain't tryna get caught up in this. Kinda like how they let tre out the car in boyz n the hood.

I remember knocking on niggaz doors, and everyone in there loading and cleaning guns...... And I was like, bet... I'll catch y'all niggaz tomorrow...... And no one judged me for it...

But if this nigga willingly placed himself around these niggaz, and everything they was doing time after time... Fully knowing the weight of everything they were involved with, and still chose to stay there to build his rep....

Then you eat them fucking charges.... He wanted the life..... That's the life....
All this is fine and dandy....
But why would real niggas even let a non proven nigga around real shit?

They allowing in a potential weak link.
These dude got they self to blame in this.

An dude is right a lot of people not attached to something like to speak on those things. But at least he kept it 100.

Kinda like I was saying above.
Niggas not apart of something like to speak on it like they experts.
If its not apart of you then you can't respect another persons work in it becuz you don't fully understand it.

All this is fine and dandy....
But why would real niggas even let a non proven nigga around real shit?

They allowing in a potential weak link.
These dude got they self to blame in this.

An dude is right a lot of people not attached to something like to speak on those things. But at least he kept it 100.
Access

Dude gives them access to a different crowd. Different party life. Different drug spending habits.

He ain't the only industry nigga that get tricked out

Access

Dude gives them access to a different crowd. Different party life. Different drug spending habits.

He ain't the only industry nigga that get tricked out
So they gambled with each other.
I honestly see it as fair game.

Can't introduce a niggas you just met to your side chick and expect the nigga not to talk.
He hasn't proven he can be trusted.

Kinda like I was saying above.
Niggas not apart of something like to speak on it like they experts.
If its not apart of you then you can't respect another persons work in it becuz you don't fully understand it.

Nigga you're repeating what i just said.

Once you make the decision to enter that world, u gotta follow the codes, period. All that extra bullshit, don't mean nothing.

Can't introduce a niggas you just met to your side chick and expect the nigga not to talk.

This goes back to my point, u talkin from a civilian pov. That's not the rules of the game.

You're saying these niggas were wrong for including an unproven nigga and that's why they're eating their time. That doesn't excuse a nigga for being a rat.

This goes back to my point, u talkin from a civilian pov. That's not the rules of the game.

You're saying these niggas were wrong for including an unproven nigga and that's why they're eating their time. That doesn't excuse a nigga for being a rat.
Rules not gonna be respected by a nigga who just wants to be seen with killas and not put in work.

You demanding too much

Nigga you're repeating what i just said.

Once you make the decision to enter that world, u gotta follow the codes, period. All that extra bullshit, don't mean nothing.
So no gatekeepers to vouch for dude that was allowed to see the inner workings?

Rules not gonna be respected by a nigga who just wants to be seen with killas and not put in work.

You demanding too much

That applies to any young nigga who thinks they wanna bang, but once you're knee deep in it, it's too late whether he respects the rules or not.

The rules don't change for nobody fam.

That applies to any young nigga who thinks they wanna bang, but once you're knee deep in it, it's too late whether he respects the rules or not.

The rules don't change for nobody fam.
And that's why not everyone can speak on shit and why everyone shouldn't be allowed in shit.

So no gatekeepers to vouch for dude that was allowed to see the inner workings?

That type of shit happens all the time fam, all the way back to Donnie Brasco. The nigga who let him into the crew knew he was a dead man once it came out Donnie was a fed. That's just the rules of the game lol

Like du said earlier, if u know u aint built like that, stay away from that shit, cuz once you're in it, you gotta follow the code.

M

Lol, it don't work like that.

You still gotta deal with penalties for your actions. Ain't no wash

And that's why not everyone can speak on shit and why everyone shouldn't be allowed in shit.
They can be allowed all day, that's how the shit grows.

You forget murder it's an operational procedure in these outfits....

Theres a number of things anyone can do at any given time that could lead to them being killed.

Dont matter how long or how short you been around.

It ain't the gang role to prevent niggaz from getting murdered.... Shit if niggaz think it's cool to casually hang around and then turn informant... This is a perfect opportunity to show the effectiveness of a good murdering

Like, gangs don't give a fuck about letting new niggaz in, cuz they will kill you and who vouched for you if shit go south

It's up to you to love life enough to not violate those terms once you get deep.

They can be allowed all day, that's how the shit grows.

You forget murder it's an operational procedure in these outfits....

Theres a number of things anyone can do at any given time that could lead to them being killed.

Dont matter how long or how short you been around.

It ain't the gang role to prevent niggaz from getting murdered.... Shit if niggaz think it's cool to casually hang around and then turn informant... This is a perfect opportunity to show the effectiveness of a good murdering
Again...I hear what you saying.
Its just not efficient.

Back