Welcome To aBlackWeb

T Pain Gets Called Out For "I'd Snitch Too" Comment

He kinda right but also wrong.

Can't be about family after the fact when you wasn't about family before the fact

Funny thing about that Ja and 50 shit is people doing that shit Ja doing get fucked up for that.

If folks really know what a nigga who got fucked up paperwork look like know Ja on some bullshit.

Calling a person a snitch who didn't gets you fucked up just the same as someone who actually snitching depending on who you doing that shit to

Funny thing about that Ja and 50 shit is people doing that shit Ja doing get fucked up for that.

If folks really know what a nigga who got fucked up paperwork look like know Ja on some bullshit.

Calling a person a snitch who didn't gets you fucked up just the same as someone who actually snitching depending on who you doing that shit to
But do people take the time to figure out the truth is the question.

But do people take the time to figure out the truth is the question.

Real people who live and die by that code do. They do that because they accept and understand the consequences of the principles they willing to die or go to prison on

Real people who live and die by that code do. They do that because they accept and understand the consequences of the principles they willing to die or go to prison on
I hope you are right. But it seems like the opposite. Niggas stay running with some shit just because.
What you are talking about is based on structure and respect for the game.
And with that random fuck shit didn't happen.

More ppl get killed for retaliation for other shit than a dude snitching

Innocent ppl stay getting fucked over because this dudes outcha wilding and don't want to get clean money once they get up.

My cousin got hit twice in the back in their car because she went on a date with a dude that was out here robbing niggas

T pain not a street nigga so that reply is expected.
He shouldn't have even been asked

Without combing through T-Pain's catalog for lyrics, I can bet he has sung some gangster shit b4 and some of his homeboys probably looking at him crazy right now for that answer

He shouldn't have even been asked

Without combing through T-Pain's catalog for lyrics, I can bet he has sung some gangster shit b4 and some of his homeboys probably looking at him crazy right now for that answer

Not everybody got friends out here doing dirt on a level that would require snitching

Not everybody got friends out here doing dirt on a level that would require snitching
He got friends or label mates in street shit
He should've passed on the question

Nigga thought because he grew his locks back he became relevant again. He should shut the fuck up

He got friends or label mates in street shit
He should've passed on the question

Nigga thought because he grew his locks back he became relevant again. He should shut the fuck up

Must niggas aint in real street shit because being in the public eye is the worst thing you can do.

Must niggas leave that shit once the money get right (like everybody should)

Niggas sell some weed and stole few cars and think they in that life.

Them 9trey niggas was really bout the shit and they fuck up backing a young star and shit got aired out on a national scale because they wanna be known worldwide instead of getting money

5K to 5million. Doing dirt keep that shit quiet

Never thought gangsters would want notoriety like these niggaz
Shit is dumb
You making legit money but u still want the world to know u r in a gang and still do gangster shit

From bmf to these new niggaz shit is stupid

Back