Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW T.I. - The Dime Trap Album Thread

Rate "Dime Trap"

• Total voters
Good album IMO.. Only song im not feeling is WRAITH with YO Gotti, but thats been out for awhile. I must be listening to a different album.

I was disappointed in this album. It has a few cool cuts but as a whole I'm not feeling this project.

I aint fuckin with "jefe".

"Wraith" is cool, nothing special tho. I was expecting better from TIP
. I'll still be coppin 1st day tho.

Yeah same, I was hopping for a more socially conscious album, with some chilled joints like 'Live In The Sky' and some story tunes... I like the concept of Dave Chappelle though... I'll have to check the whole album front to back though...

Tip's still top 10 DOA but I aint fuck with the album. I'm gonna try to give it another listen.

From what I've heard (about 6 songs) it's cool, but I swear Tip's production "ear" isn't what it once was. The beats aren't really moving me.

been a while for tip

last thing I got was that lil ep

i'll check this out later

its been so much music this year.....I feel full

I dont see how cats drooling/spazzin over lil Waynes so so album also but shittin on this one *shrugs*

the lines have been clearly drawn on ABW... Lupe "Nerds" and Wayne "Nerds"... guess there aint enough TI "Nerds" for this thread to succeed lol tragic

I dont see how cats drooling/spazzin over lil Waynes so so album also but shittin on this one *shrugs*

the lines have been clearly drawn on ABW... Lupe "Nerds" and Wayne "Nerds"... guess there aint enough TI "Nerds" for this thread to succeed lol tragic
"Nerds" is a term used exclusively for the Lupe base

He’s done better, but he’s done worse too. Slightly above average, 3.5 out of 5. He can still spit.

Back