Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News T.I and Tiny drugging about 19 women and underage girls for sex allegedly

im not even caping for them folks but how ya'll correlate drugs w/ this shit just because they said it?

they had drugs before so they must be raping people?

if you believe it you believe it, cool....but it cant be because of a history of drug use brah lol....like say it aint so

:niggaa:

I personally think rich people are capable of anything depraved and weird

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Niggas been hating Tip since he got off with his gun charges. Probably before that.

One thing that ppl without hate is someone without who made it. Check history.

Something we have to get over as a ppl

im not even caping for them folks but how ya'll correlate drugs w/ this shit just because they said it?

they had drugs before so they must be raping people?

if you believe it you believe it, cool....but it cant be because of a history of drug use brah lol....like say it aint so

:niggaa:
giphy[1].gif Bruh, you can't be serious, BUT ok.

I like TI but he be wilding....a lot... And nobody is above being called out. This ain't about hating slim... Dude stay putting himself in bad spots

Bruh this is such a dope song, but everything about TI character displayed in this verse is way more cold hearted and revealing than anything he ever rapped....

This nigga is a horrible person. Like niggaz try to sound hard on records on purpose. The be bragging and creatively trying to think of the hardest and most gangster shit to say.

This song wasn't that. The nigga was trying to appear human and compassionate.... Like this song was about a chick that got away... someone who had their heart. Someone you think about from time to time...

Nigga broke down a retarded chick that he ran trains on, got her to buy shit for him, and he asked her why she don't sell pussy?

Now as someone who asked a chick that before, you only ask if you plan on pimping her out....which based on the story the way it's told, I'm 100% he did that shit....

And the chick married now... She might be slow..

But she know she fucked TI.

Man I'm high as fuck....I was trying some shit tonight

Forgive my rant..... But he did that shit

Also never seen a nigga deny shit as much as TI.

Most of the time they duck that shit. TI up front saying shit is a lie.

Was it funny when Nip the crip expressed those same sentiments? Just trying to see something.

Let me start with this. I don’t have a problem with niggas in the street. Some days I fell some type of way but I don’t wanna be a hypocrite so I come back to my senses.

Also. One was trying to keep dudes out the street and not walk down the road he went. Nip acknowledged the shit he was in wasn’t the right way to go. He very much expressed that in his music.

but you trying to catch me though.

Let me start with this. I don’t have a problem with niggas in the street. Some days I fell some type of way but I don’t wanna be a hypocrite so I come back to my senses.

Also. One was trying to keep dudes out the street and not walk down the road he went. Nip acknowledged the shit he was in wasn’t the right way to go. He very much expressed that in his music.

but you trying to catch me though.

You typed a lot without answering my simple question.

Back