Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News T.I and Tiny drugging about 19 women and underage girls for sex allegedly

?
Just came in to say....

So no one ever had sex while lighting up?
No one had sex offaa pill?
No one had drunk sex before?

Consensual of course
I'm sure plenty of people did...They just trying to lie about it.

And even consensual can turn to being under the influence when consenting.

Glad I'm out the streets

?
Just came in to say....

So no one ever had sex while lighting up?
No one had sex offaa pill?
No one had drunk sex before?

Consensual of course
This should be a topic of conversation concerning shit like this, especially since we're so outspoken about other ppl's sexual exploits. Beyonce and Jay Z set the world on fire with a song about drunk sex. Some of you niggas were prolly conceived in a drunken coke orgy with Rick James playing in the background. I got flamed earlier in the thread for disclosing a minor detail of my intimate preferences. Not as bad as Clifford and Tiny mind you, and I was in no way shape or form offended. But the only thing they were accused of that should be in question is drugging and sleeping with minors. Other than that and aside from a few disgruntled bitches that never to go on the Xscape reunion tour, none of this should be a big deal to anyone that has ever received a tax return. I personally don't do any of those things, but all of that shit sounds like a really fun time amongst two or more adults and shouldn't be looked down upon at any capacity. Long story short, let me reiterate...

THE BEAN KICKED IN! THE BEAN KICKED IN!

Drugs are different to alcohol because you only need one pill to get so fucked you can't consent to sex. With alcohol the woman is in full control of how much she drinks. She can still get too drunk to consent of course but clearly two people drinkin' together and then fuckin' when they are tipsy is quite different pressurin' a fan into takin' drugs and then fuckin' the limp body

Last edited:
T.I. dumb ass always in some bullshit doing dumb shit.

I guess he ain't learn his lesson when get busted for have illegal silencers and weapons back then.

Due try to sound woke doing dirty shit behind closed doors like that shit wouldn't come to light.

Back